Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 5

Inside the small bathroom.

Bai Chen was carried in by Lin Chi. Bypassing the screen, he saw a circular pool about three meters wide hidden behind the screen.

White mist came out of the pool, like an immortal land.

"Baby, the water here is from the natural hot spring water from the back mountain. I usually take a bath here, and today we'll take it together." He smiled and peeled the rest of Bai Chen's clothes off, then put Bai Chen into the hot spring pool.

The warm water made Bai Chen tremble uncontrollably, his hand holding Lin Chin's neck tightened at the same time.

Lin Chi smiled softly and put Bai Chen in the hot spring pool, his palm stroking Bai Chen's head: "Don't be afraid."

There was a seat under the pool, so Bai Chen's weak body didn't slip down. He submerges himself in the pool.

Lin Chi reached out and lifted Bai Chen's chin, leaning over and giving Bai Chen a lingering tender kiss. Then he stood up and undressed himself.

Bai Chen turned his head. A pair of beautiful eyes stared at Lin Chi's movements motionless.

Because it was the wedding clothes, Lin Chi took extra care of it. After taking it off, he tidies it neatly then hangs it on the screen.

He noticed Bai Chen's gaze, he then specially stretched his body, showing his abundant capital in front of Bai Chen's face without any shame.

There was a faint pink on Bai Chen's cheek, but his eyes never flinched away. He has always liked to look at his lover's body.

Not only did it make his eyes satisfied, he will also be satisfied both physically and mentally.

Lin Chi really loves Bai Chen's magnanimous gazes. Step by step, he walked to the edge of the pool with his strong legs, then into the pool. His eyes set on Bai Chen in his arms.

"Does it look good?"

Bai Chen grabbed Lin Chi's neck. He lowered his head and kissed Lin Chi's adam apple. Taking a deep breath, he answered: "Look good."

"It's all yours." Lin Chi continued: "Baby, husband will wash you."

This is something that Bai Chen has always been enjoying in the past. He nestled in Lin Chi's arms very naturally and let him move.

Such a well-behaved and obedient Bai Chen makes Lin Chi simply couldn't calm down. He couldn't wait to push him to the pool wall and violently 'whip' him.

But, the timing is not perfect.

Lin Chi suppressed the desire in his heart and washed Bai Chen's body carefully.

Bai Chen skin is like the most perfect porcelain in the world, it was extremely smooth. Lin Chi touched his limbs, he had the thought of never wanting to let go. He couldn't wait to increase his strength and leave his own traces on it, creating dense marks, making his own masterpiece. It must be a beautiful visual enjoyment.

Lin Chi was looking forward to tonight's night even more.

He thought while moving gently on Bai Chen's body.

Bai Chen's body is very sensitive, being stimulated by Lin Chi's movements, his whole body seemed to be half covered by flames, burning his already confused mind even more. He instinctively hugged Lin Chi.

"Uncomfortable." He softly begged Lin Chi.

However, Lin Chi's self-control remains undiminished under such circumstances. He holds Bai Chen's nape and coax: "Be good, baby. Be patient. In a while, your husband will satisfy you."