Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 6

Zhangsun Shengze has long been fasting, there's no need to eat. Regarding his desire for good food, it was awfully mild. He only absorbs spiritual energy every day to cultivate. He hasn't eaten in a hundred years.

He never paid attention to this aspect, his private treasury will naturally not have those things that are useless to him.

Therefore, when Bai Chen covered his stomach and looked at him pitifully, Zhangsun Shengze had a rare feeling of helplessness.

But he soon calmed down and took out the voice transmission, he sent the voice transmission to the sect master.

The sect master, who received the voice transmission, showed a smile as if he knew it. He packed all the things he already prepared into a storage ring and went to Snow Peak.

Time when he could pass without notifying first like this was rare.

The sect master has almost never been to Snow Peak. Most of the time he'll just talk with Zhangsun Shengze through sound transmission. Occasionally when he needs to pass something, Zhangsun Shengze will directly call the ferret on the peak to send it to him.

When the sect master reached the top, he saw a magnificent palace that was completely incompatible with Zhangsun Shengze style. He couldn't help but be slightly taken aback.

This kind of grand elder will be much more famous than the previous one.

The regret of losing the genius disciple was completely gone.

The sect master didn't stay in Snow Peak for too long. After he gave the things to Zhangsun Shengze, he hurried back. As the sect master, especially at this time of accepting disciples once every ten years, he is busier than ever.

The sect master is very reliable. In addition to the delicate meals in the storage ring, he also prepared a lot of clothes that Bai Chen can wear and resources that he can use for his initial cultivation.

Everything is ready and very considerate.

Zhangsun Shengze took out the food. With a little rusty movements, he set the bowls and chopsticks. Then he waved to Bai Chen, motioning for Bai Chen to come over for dinner.

But Bai Chen, who was still clutching his stomach and saying that he was hungry, was standing there as still as a mountain.

Zhangsun Shengze looked over puzzlingly.

Bai Chen pouted his small mouth, then stretched out his two small short hands to Zhangsun Shengze.

Hold.

Zhangsun Shengze's leg hidden under his robe almost moved spontaneously.

Tu'er is too cute, almost out of control.

Zhangsun Shengze said to himself.

He steadied his impulse. He still has the appearance of a heavenly cold immortal: "Tu'er..."

"It's baby." He just spoke and was interrupted by Bai Chen loudly.

Zhangsun Shengze readily following good advice1: "Baby, come by yourself."

Bai Chen was puzzled.

By this time, Bai Chen really felt that something was wrong.

No matter what world they were in the past, when his Mo Yuan first looked at him, all he wanted to do was hold him in his arms, don't want to let go, and spoiled him to heaven. He couldn't wait to take care of all his affairs and treat him like a disable person.

But this world Mo Yuan, though he still paid attention to him, doesn't show enough intimacy.

He won't kiss and hug him all the time, even the title baby he was called is in exchange for calling him master.