Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 5

Zixiao Sect Snow Peak.

It snows all year round on Snow Peak. The whole mountain was covered with thick layers of white snow.

These snow all condensed, forming an extremely cold aura above the mountain.

Above Snow Peak, the spiritual energy is very strong. It should be a good place to cultivate, but it wasn't known why the spiritual energy above Snow Peak was so cold that it was hard to take in. The soul pressure is also very strong. Those cultivators below the golden core simply cannot stay for long. Beside those with the mutant ice spirit root, the spiritual energy above Snow Peak is difficult to absorb for other cultivators with different spirit roots. If they want to forcibly absorb it, it's going to take longer and more effort than usual. Cultivators with mutant ice spirit root in Zixiao Sect can be counted with one hand.

Those cultivators below the golden core stage couldn't get close to Snow Peak at all. When their cultivation reach golden core stage, they are already used to the lively environment and people outside. No one wants to live alone in Snow Peak, therefore, Snow Peak has been left empty.

Until Zhangsun Shengze appeared.

When he first entered Zixiao Sect, he fell in love with Snow Peak at a glance and then lived there for hundreds of years. Up to the present, Snow Peak has been tacitly regarded as Zhangsun Shengze private property in Zixiao Sect. Without Zhangsun Shengze's permission, the disciples in Zixiao Sect dare not approach Snow Peak at all.

Even the sect master and the nine peaks' peak master. When they came to look for Zhangsun Shengze, they must have notified him in advance with the sound transmission stone at the foot of Snow Peak mountain.

Snow Peak and Zhangsun Shengze are sacred and majestic to everyone in Zixiao Sect.

And now, Bai Chen became the second owner of Snow Peak.

Before reaching Snow Peak, Zhangsun Shengze created a protective cover over Bai Chen, who was already asleep in his arms, in order to prevent Bai Chen's mortal body from being hurt by Snow Peak spiritual energy.

The person in his arms, who was sound asleep sweetly, two chubby little claws gripped Zhangsun Shengze's robe tightly even in his sleep, as if afraid that Zhangsun Shengze would run away. His ruddy and small mouth opened and closed, occasionally making a 'tsk tsk' sound, like he was eating some delicious food in his sleep.

Zhangsun Shengze looked at it, he couldn't help but stretch out his fingers and poked Bai Chen's tender cheeks.

The soft and smooth skin feels great. Zhangsun Shengze originally only planned to poke, however, after touching Bai Chen, the reluctant to leave appeared. Even his soul was clamoring for him to go a little further.

Zhangsun Shengze frowned slightly. However, his fingers slid across Bai Chen's tender cheeks uncontrollably and came to Bai Chen's rosy lips.

His eyes were tightly fixed on Bai Chen's small mouth that opened and closed.

It wasn't known how long it was.

Zhangsun Shengze finally turned his head. He slowly moved his index finger away from Bai Chen's lips.

It's just that his hand just moved and Bai Chen's two fat claws suddenly attacked. He held onto Zhangsun Shengze's index firmly, then his little mouth opened and put the index finger into his mouth.

The warm and slippery mouth tightly held the front of Zhangsun Shengze's index finger. Zhangsun Shengze froze. He almost fell from the sky unsteadily with Bai Chen while flying in the sky.

Time seemed to freeze.

The surrounding atmosphere became colder and colder without any warning.

After a while.