Record of twin brothers debt of gratitude and revenge 2

Bai Chen didn't hold back his strength at all. Lu Hao, who was thrown down, also broke apart but Bai Chen didn't feel any joy. He frowned in disgust, looking at his hand that Lu Hao had just held. Then he took out a wet towel from his backpack behind him and wiped his hands on it.

It was as if his hands were stained with something extremely dirty.

Lu Hai's body hurts from being thrown. He has never been treated like this, except after being naughty and was beaten a few times by his parents when he was a child, he was never beaten again. In the capital, who doesn't want to curry favor with the Lu family's young master and uphold him.

This is the first time someone had dared to do this to him.

Lu Hao is in pain, anger, and shame. His face turned from red to white, white to blue, but most of all, disbelief.

This person obviously was shy and timid towards him yesterday. He can just take him down with one more fire, but now he is so cold toward him and also beat him!

Lu Hao looked up angrily and saw Bai Chen wiping his hands in disgust. He was in terrible pain but Bai Chen didn't give him any alms at all...

No one has ever dared to slap the face of the Lu family young master like this!

He is sincere but got such treatment in exchange.

"Lele, what's wrong with you?? What did I do wrong?" Lu Hao endured the pain and stood up from the ground. Even if it hurts to death, he didn't want to fall to the ground in shame here. Even if his heart was angry to death, he still pretended to be very affectionate.

That wounded expression makes the passers-by almost think that he has suffered a terrible emotional injury, and Bai Chen is a cruel and violent heartless man. They all pointed at Bai Chen and whispered.

At this time, china had passed the same-sex marriage law. Artificial uterus has also been developed. The homosexual issue of offspring is no longer a problem, therefore, the people in the country are particularly tolerant towards homosexual. There are only a small number of people who still descriminate against homosexuality now.

After Bai Chen wiped his hands and threw the dirty wipes into the trash can not far away, he looked down at Lu Hao condescendingly. He didn't take into account Lu Hao's self-esteem and face in this crowd: "I don't like you, don't bother me again!"

Bai Chen turned and left. Zuo Qing on the side was stunned...

Yesterday Lele obviously still blushed when she mentioned Lu Hao and was so shy that she almost couldn't look. Today is like a 190-degree change in attitude, he seemed to feel disgusted as if he was being entangled by dirty things....

Zuo Qing did not understand the inside story and didn't know why but no matter what, she will always be on Bai Chen's side.

Moreover, she heard that Lu Hao was the son of a wealthy family from the capital. She heard that this kind of rich kid is the most unreliable. Zuo Qing's face changed, she decided not to mention Lu Hao in front of Bai Chen in the future.

Lu Hao is a fave-saving young master. Being treated like this by Bai Chen, it's good that he can endure not changing his face on the spot. He was thrown down by Bai Chen and abandoned, of course he won't follow Bai Chen.

He pretended to be injured and returned to the car. Stepping on the gas pedal, the cool blue sports car leaves a gorgeous shadow on the street and disappears.

Lu Hao didn't stay calm for long. It's rush hour, his sports car won't be able to run around for a while. He threw his fist at the steering wheel angrily, open the door with a black face and take out the rose from the passenger seat. He threw it into the trash can on the side of the road, throwing it in hard!