Record of twin brothers debt of gratitude and revenge End

Sheng Xiaze did not take Bai Chen to see Lu Hao.

Doesn't matter if others call him indifferent or ruthless, even his nephew cannot covet his precious baby.

Sheng Xiaze asked Bai Chen to wait for him in the Lu family's garden, and instructed the Lu family servants to prepare refreshments for Bai Chen and then not to disturb Bai Chen. Then he turned to find Lu Hao.

The scenery of the Lu family garden is good, probably because Madam Lu is a flower lover. The flowers in the garden are well taken care of. They are beautiful and charming, which makes people feel relaxed when they look at them.

Bai Chen is sitting in the pavilion in the garden. The pavilion is made of wood with a transparent glass roof. The pillars around the pavilion are wrapped with green vines. Small flowers of various colors bloom on the vine. The vines wrapped all the way from the pillar to the glass roof, and hung down from the glass roof. It was gorgeous.

Bai Chen sat inside and sipped the rose tea made by Madam Lu.

Bai Chen narrowed his eyes slightly, it was rare for him to be in a good mood in this Lu family house. He didn't have the impatience he thought he would have.

While drinking tea and letting go of his thoughts, a light footsteps sounded from far were coming closer.

Bai Chen lazily leaned against the stone table, raised his eyes and looked in the footsteps direction.

Seeing Bai Chen looking at him, Ning Haile didn't panic. He just quickened his pace and came to sit down in front of Bai Chen.

He stretched out his hand unceremoniously and picked up the pastry on the table, put it into his mouth and took a bite: "This Lu family dim sum is the best dim sum in the capital. Ordinary people can't eat it if they want to eat it. I used to feel tired of eating it, but now when I eat it again, it has a different flavor."

Bai Chen ignored him.

Ning Haile didn't care either. He looked at the snack he had bitten off in his hand and smiled to himself: "You're surprised why I'm here again, right?"

He looked at Bai Chen angrily: "Because I'm a stand-in."

"Lu Hao attempting to suicide because of you and his uncle. He doesn't dare to rob you from Sheng Xiaze. Knowing that his mother loves him, he locks himself up, doesn't eat or drink, and threatens his mother to find Sheng Xiaze to hit the mandarin ducks and snatch you."

Although Madam Lu loves Lu Hao, it is not a bottomless love. She knows what her children have done, and also knows the relationship between Bai Chen and Ning Haile, and arrow pointing between the three.

Moreover, Sheng Xiaze finally came to his senses and was no longer single. The original owner rescued Lu Hao when he was a child. After Bai Chen came over, he also refused Lu Hao with a clear purpose. Madam Lu knew that Bai Chen was a good person, so that's even more a reason for her to not do things like hitting the mandarin ducks.

So Madam Lu approached Ning Haile and gave Ning Haile a sum of money, hoping that Ning Haile could use that same face as Bai Chen to pretend to be Bai Chen and appease Lu Hao.

Lu Hao was delighted at first, but Ning Haile was too selfish and jealous. Lu Hao found out in less than two days. Lu Hao caused more trouble, and even threatened Mrs. Lu with cutting his wrists. Madam Lu was helpless, so she found Bai Chen to help.

Ning Haile sneered: "How can Lu Hao suffer. He said he was on a hunger strike but he had already prepared food in the room. Even the cut of his wrist was a blood bag secretly bought for him by someone, and he only put it on his wrist. After a shallow cut, Madam Lu was fooled."