Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 7

In the end, Bai Chen still didn't take a step out of the door.

What Lin Chi meant was to see if Bai Chen was obedient.

The specific meaning is that Bai Chen can't put on or undress by himself. Everything on Bai Chen's body, whether it is worn or taken off, must be handled by Lin Chi. Bai Chen's meal and water must all be fed by Lin chi himself. All can only be done by Lin Chi. Even when Bai Chen's 'tormented' desire surged up violently for a period of time, Lin Chi also didn't allow Bai Chen to touch himself...

Lin Chi's crazy possessiveness makes it seem as if he has kept Bai Chen as a doll. In order to prevent anyone other than him from seeing Bai Chen's face, hear Bai Chen's voice, there was no servant in the courtyard where Bai Chen lies. Everything was done by Lin Chi himself.

He hid Bai Chen deeply, letting him be the only one in Bai Chen's life.

Bai Chen is also extremely well behaved. He listened to Lin Chi's words, and often acted like a spoiled child to Lin Chi, showing his dependence on Lin Chi to reassure Lin Chi.

Inadvertently, more than a month passed by.

These days, Lin Chi schedules that he used to get along with Bai Chen almost every day. He was busy and often received some visiting guests outside.

When it just started, Lin chi didn't even want to sacrifice the time he spent with Bai Chen. Everyday he will pretend like nothing happened to accompany Bai Chen. After Bai Chen fell asleep, he pressed on Bai Chen's sleep acupuncture point. After confirming that Bai Chen slept deeply and wouldn't wake up, he went to meet the long-awaited visitor.

The consequence of this is, Lin Chi doesn't have much time to rest. In just a few days, Bai Chen keenly noticed that there were faint dark circles under Lin Chi's eyes.

Even if a martial artist does not sleep all night, there still won't be any dark circles under their eyes, what's more, a master with strong internal strength like Lin chi. Even if he doesn't sleep for two or three days, it won't show up physically.

But Bai Chen saw the dark circles on Lin Chi's face.

Lin Chi must have not slept for a long time.

Bai Chen immediately guessed Lin Chi's thought.

He was distressed.

He kissed the dark circles under Lin Chi's eyes, distressed: "Have you not slept these days?"

Lin Chi is still pretending: "No."

Bai Chen was angry. He gently hit Lin Chi's face, then turned away: "I've listened to you so much and told you everything but you are hiding everything from me."

Bai Chen said that, wanting to walk barefoot on the ground: "Since you don't like me, I'll just go."

Bai Chen's feet had not yet fallen to the ground when his whole body was held tightly in Lin Chi's arms.

Lin Chi's arm was extremely tight, it hurt Bai Chen's body but he endured it silently. He turned his head, angry. He didn't want to talk to Lin Chi, who was ruining his own body.

Lin Chi's face darkened even more. He was full of savagery, like a demon. He hugged Bai Chen and clasped Bai chen tightly in his arms. As if wanting to fuse Bai Chen's whole body into his own blood so he could feel at ease.

Obviously, Bai Chen's wrists and ankles were still locked by the iron chains specially made by the craftsmen. The key to the chain was also on him. It was clear that Bai Chen's internal strength had been sealed by him with drugs. Except for him and those old monsters who have retreated, no one can open this black iron chain.