Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple End

Start from the beginning

Bai Chen ran for a long time in a single breath. Because of the use of spiritual power, the joyous medicine powder, which was temporarily suppressed by the cold pool, broke out again.

His body invaded by the medicine powder fell limply on the stone wall.

Bai Chen didn't panic.

How can he help himself from Hehuan sect's joyous medicine.

He calmly took out several spiritual pills ​​from the storage ring, stuffed it into his mouth, chewed it, and swallowed it.

There are not many alchemy cultivators that would appear in the cultivation world of Hehuan sect. If they were to appear, they would need to pay a huge price with spiritual stones. If common people accidentally fall into their trap. After escaping from Hehuan sect's disciples' clutches, they would need to directly spend their entire spirit stone to find a low cultivator to solve.

But these do not include Bai Chen.

Joyous medicine powder, which seems incomprehensible in the world of cultivation, is not a problem for Bai Chen.

It's just that Bai Chen's body is weak, and the environment is not good. He can only take spirit pills directly to temporarily suppress the medicinal properties of joyous medicine powder, and then he will go find a safe place to completely remove the medicinal properties.

After recovering, Bai Chen climbed the cave stone wall and stood up from the ground, looking back.

Dark black piece.

Zhangsun Shengze did not chase after him.

Bai Chen pouted in disappointment.

He tilted his head and thought in disappointment, is it because the method just now did not force him enough?

Does he really want him to find a cultivator to make a show to force Zhangsun Shengze to accept their feelings?

Bai Chen was confused.

Bai Chen didn't want to do this unless it was a last resort.

Bai Chen doesn't want a third party to get in between their relationship.

Bai Chen touched his chin, randomly wiped away the tears on his face, gritted his teeth, and said to himself, "What a big deal. He will cultivate hard. At that time he will tie up Zhangsun Shengze, hide him, and let Zhangsun Shengze see only him every day, every night, every hour, every minute, and every second. Over time, Zhangsun Zhengse will admit his feelings for him."

Cultivators' time is ten of thousands of years, as long as Zhangsun Shengze is by Bai Chen's side and he can spend time with him.

He can always win.

Because he believes in his Mo Yuan. His Mo Yuan loves him so much.

He would be absolutely reluctant to leave him alone.

Bai Chen's eyes flashed with confidence.

He turned his head, retracted his gazes, and walked out firmly.

He has to quickly remove the medicine powder from his body, then look for opportunities, practice hard, then tie up Zhangsun Shengze home.

Thinking about it, Bai Chen felt happy again, and his footsteps became faster.

It's just that Bai Chen's happy mood didn't last long.

He had just reached the entrance of the cave, before he could go out, he was ambushed by a team of seven or eight people.

It wasn't known what kind of magic weapons these people used to hide their aura, which made Bai Chen unaware of them. In addition, Bai Chen was in a relaxed mood, forgetting that he was in the dangerous secret realm, and with his body being in contact with joyous medicine powder, it became a burden. As a result, Bai Chen couldn't react for a while, and he was caught by the other party.