Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 7

Start from the beginning

The heaven's secret realm entrance, which opens every 50 years, has recently become unstable. All forces in the cultivation world began to turmoil. Zixiao Sect's disciples below the golden core also became more and more diligent in their cultivation.

Once the heaven's secret realm is open, all cultivators with a cultivation level below golden core can enter it to find opportunities, but for the sustainable development of the secret realm, the major sects limit the number of disciples entered. A sect like Zixiao Sect only has 100 people.

Recently Zhangsun Shengze often frowns.

He looked at Bai Chen, who had grown brighter over the years. Looking at Bai Chen's thoughtless and careless appearance, his heart was worried.

Bai Chen is now at the peak of foundation establishment, he's only one step away from forming a golden core.

Fifteen years, with Bai Chen's aptitude, he should have formed his golden core long ago, but Bai Chen is not the original owner, who would spend all his time on cultivation. In his world, Zhangsun Shengze is even more important than cultivation.

He spends most of his time getting along with Zhangsun Shengze. Although Zhangsun Shengze would urge Bai Cheng at the beginning, after a long while, it became more and more unbearly that he simply let Bai Chen do what he wanted.

He's there anyway, he can always protect Bai Chen.

But now, heaven's secret realm is about to open.

Bai Chen's cultivation met the requirement, regardless of whether it is for the public or private reason, he should let Bai Chen enter the heaven's secret realm to find opportunities.

But like that, he won't be able to see Bai Chen under his nose.

No matter how he thought about it, he couldn't feel at ease.

After Bai Chen cultivated, he ran back smiling and threw himself into Zhangsun Shengze's arms. Like when he was little, he held Zhangsun Shengze's neck and crawled into Zhangsun Shengze's arms.

Zhangsun Shengze let Bai Chen do as he wanted, he even stretched out his hand to support Bai Chen's but to make it easier for Bai Chen.

"Master, what are you thinking?" Bai Chen reached out and made trouble on Zhangsun Shengze's face.

"The heaven's secret realm is about to open, you have cultivated more diligently these days." Zhangsun Shengze said helplessly.

Bai Chen pouted, he didn't care.

Although his cultivation base is only the peak of foundation establishment, if Bai Chen and a cultivator in the golden core stage were to fight, he can still beat the other party upside down.

Besides, the heaven's secret realm is completely unattractive to Bai Chen.

The opportunities in the secret realm are nothing more than heaven and earth treasures, spiritual pills, magic weapons, or those great figures' inheritances.

If Bai Chen wants a magic weapon, Bai Chen can refine it himself. Although the treasures of heaven and earth are rare, he knows how to find them. It is not difficult to get them, and Bai Chen even ignored it. If he wanted advanced cultivation techniques, with his knowledge, he could write as much as he wanted.

Therefore, Bai Chen had absolutely no thought about going to the heaven's secret realm, let alone practicing hard in order to go to the heaven's secret realm.

With this time, it is better to think about how to get Zhangsun Shengze into his bed.

This is the only thing that Bai Chen worries about as he grows up.