Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 3

Почніть із самого початку

Bai Chen's spirit is not very good.

There were two large dark circles under his eyes and his chubby delicate face. His eyelids were drooping listlessly, and his face looked haggard.

In the last world, he stayed with Mo Yuan almost all the time. He was used to Mo Yuan's scent being between his every breath. He was used to being held in Mo Yuan's arms. He was used to being fed by Mo Yuan and used to being coaxed to sleep by Mo Yuan...

So much that in this world, where he had not yet encountered Mo Yuan, every cell in his body was already clamoring for Mo Yuan's comfort. Not only could he not be able to sleep, even the exquisite meals that Zixiao sect specially prepared for him could not be eaten.

Without Mo Yuan by his side, he couldn't eat or sleep.

For the three days, not only was he thin, his weight has also dropped a lot.

The original owner's baby's fat face almost disappeared from this, and his round chin became sharper.

Senior brother Li, who was in charge of taking care of Bai Chen, was very worried. No matter how many delicacies in the cultivation realms he prepared, Bai Chen couldn't swallow it.

Because of Bai Chen's aptitude, senior brother Li did not dare to let Bai Chen hurt his body like this. In desperation, he reported to the attendant elder, and finally the attendant elder brought a precious spiritual dew for Bai Chen to drink. After all, that would make Bai Chen not hungry.

It's just that the hunger and satiety problem is solved, but Bai Chen still can't fall asleep.

The attendant elders have been busy with the disciples recruitment in the sect for the past few days. He only took time to take the spirit dew for Bai Chen to drink on the first day. The next two days, he could not spare time to take care of Bai Chen. Seeing him today, he was frightened by Bai Chen's haggard appearance.

Brother Li reported Bai Chen's situation, but the elder didn't think much about it at first, he just thought that Bai Chen was like this because he missed his hometown.

Now...

The attendant elder secretly sighed, this homesickness is a bit serious.

He thought to himself, this time the sect master is going to have a headache.

The spirit boat's speed was very fast, it didn't take long for the group to reach the main peak.

Little chubby has eaten and drank well in Zixiao Sect these days, and has gained some weight. He is not familiar with the people here but because Bai Chen and him are from the same place, he often comes to Bai Chen to play, and Bai Chen has always rejected him.

This time too, looking at the majestic main peak and the serious disciples on duty outside Zixiao Hall, he nervously approached Bai Chen again.

Little chubby was very difficult to deal with, because Bai Chen couldn't fall asleep for several days in a row. He was very tired and exhausted, so he simply let the little chubby guy grab the corner of his clothes.

As for holding hands, Bai Chen, who had been occupied by Mo Yuan for a lifetime, can hardly accept others' touch now.

In Zixiao Hall, the sect master and the peak masters of the nine great peaks have all arrived.

The attendant elder and the other senior brothers led Bai Chen and the children inside.

Hundreds of children stood in the hall one by one, but still failed to fill the huge Zixiao Hall.

The information of these people has long been passed on to these big shots, who are willing to accept apprentices, this year.

Therefore, as soon as he entered the Zixiao Hall, Bai Chen felt several eyes focused on him.