Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 16

Start from the beginning

Bai Chen gasped for breath, turning his head sideways, he gently rubbed his cheek against Lin Chi's palm.

"I believe you, Lin Chi." Bai Chen said with reliance.

Lin Chi's pupil shrank, his hand stroking Bai Chen's hair became more gentle.

He picked up Bai Chen from the bed, making Bai Chen sit on his lap: "Now the Jianghu are in chaos, the demon sect left protector has taken the opportunity to secretly control those small and medium sects. When the time is right, those big factions will also fall into the demon sect's hands."

"Baby, are you happy?"

After that day, except for the extra cage in the room, it seemed as if nothing had happened.

Lin Chi is still very sticky to Bai Chen every day, and Bai Chen sticks to him even tighter. Except for when Lin Chi was not by Bai Chen's side when he woke up, any other times, Lin Chi will accompany Bai Chen.

Either he's in this cage room, or he is tied to Lin Chi's body, going everywhere with him in his arms.

They were together every minute and every second.

When he was restless, he would pressed Bai Chen to do it over and over again, confirming Bai Chen's existence. Sometimes he would stay up all night just staring at Bai Chen, staring at him for the whole night when he couldn't sleep.

The helpless Bai Chen could only assure Lin Chi over and over again. He is his, he won't ever leave.

During this period, Bai Chen also explained to Lin Chi what he did that night.

But Lin Chi didn't seem to care. He was still holding Bai Chen and asked with a smile: "Baby want to know how they are now?"

Bai Chen blinked, then nodded.

He wants to know how Lin Danyuan is doing. If Lin Danyuan is still alive, Bai Chen must find an opportunity to make him neither alive nor dead2.

For the first time, Bai Chen hated a person so much.

"They, ah." Lin Chi looked at the sky outside the window, unhurriedly said: "After their precious son broke his legs from his own doing, I told a woman in the flower building to seduce him, then 'kacha'. His screams were really nice."

Bai Chen was not uncomfortable with the result, instead, he felt relieved.

Lin Chi glanced at Bai Chen's relieved look, he said quietly: "Their daughter, when going out for a walk, accidentally rolled down the mountain. Her face was scratched by branches, because of this, she hasn't married yet. All day long, she was at home madly making a fuss, smashing things, and using the methods she used to deal with me to deal with the servants around her. Every day is a great show."

Bai Chen pouted, he was not satisfied with this result. Just disfigured, it's too easy on her.

But with Bai Chen's shallow understanding of human nature, he didn't know that with the arrogant and competitive temperament of Lin Chi's cheap sister, disfigurement is undoubtedly the most painful thing for her.

With no beautiful face, those young talents who chased after her in the past have disappeared. The other ladies, who were despised by her in the past, mocked her behind her back or even in front of her. Her parents, who have always loved her, were tortured by her increasingly vicious temperament and gradually lost patience with her.

"And then, that woman." Lin Chi curled his lips slightly and smiled: "Lost support, old and fading again, she naturally can't compare to those beautiful concubines."

Bai Chen was confused.

Lin Chi did not explain.

Those are his father's wife and children. After her son was unable to inherit the lineage, she didn't want to let her rival's son get the benefit in Lin Manor, and not being able to give birth, she can only let her trusted aid do it for her.