Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 12

Start from the beginning

He was still wondering who the two men in black who just appeared suddenly were, but now he has all the answer!

He was furious. He shouted at Lin Chi: "Lin Chi! Have you forgotten your own identity? The magnificent Wulin Alliance leader actually colluded with the demon sect, aren't you letting down your father like this?"

The middle-aged man is the elder of Heavy Hammer Sect. He lived for so many years, he became more strict and stubborn and also paid more attention to seniority. Usually when he saw Lin Chi, the Wulin Alliance leader, he also showed the attitude of an elder. He used to talk about Lin Chi's father on a daily basis.

Lin Chi bore with it all in the past, but no one knows, the person he hated most in his heart is his father.

If they talk about Lin Chi's father once, Lin Chi will secretly make trouble for them. Anyway if they are not happy, Lin Chi will be happy.

Two years ago, this middle-aged man could have succeeded the sect master position in Heavy Hammer Sect, but because he mentioned Lin Chi's father in front of Lin chi, his position as the sect master was disturbed by Lin Chi. At the end, he could only become an elder with general rights.

After two years, as soon as the old guy, who wasn't in a closed door retreat opened their mouths, they poked the thunder deep within Lin Chi's heart.

Lin Chi's eyes turned red.

He formerly thought about slowly giving this Jianghu a cholera, letting that man see with his own eyes how miserable his beloved Jianghu was. He certainly will be deeply hurt, sad, and angry!

And that man's misfortune is Lin Chi's greatest joy.

So Lin Chi has always been extra tolerant, like this useful middle-aged man in front of him now. He thought of making the best use of him so he didn't kill him when his thunder was poke and he just created small troubles and changed his position as the sect master.

But not now.

This Jianghu is what his baby wants. What his baby wants naturally cannot have any flaw, not even if he wanted to destroy it.

Since he won't be destroying this Jianghu, then this man is useless.

Lin Chi's eyes flashed, the long sword in his hand flew out of his hand, moving quickly toward the man.

"Evil creature!" The middle-aged man saw that Lin Chi actually made a move at him, he angrily cursed Lin Chi. At the same time, he lifted the 100 jin sledgehammer on his back to resist Lin Chi's attack.

It's just that his sledgehammer was not lifted before his eyes widened and he fell to the ground, dead but won't close his eyes2.

Bai Chen put away the red ribbon, his eyes were filled with a cold light.

Damn it!

His Lin Chi can only be scolded by him!

Lin Chi, who was originally triggered by bad memories, suddenly smiled. He held Bai Chen's head in front of the left protector and other's shocked eyes. He lift Bai Chen's mask and licked Bai Chen's rosy lips gently.

The breeze caressed the hem of their hair. In this land full of blood red and chilling atmosphere, there was a sudden sweetness.

Bai Chen stretched out his slender, white palm from his black robe and hugged the man who was kissing him deeply.

The brains of the left protector and the others were completely blank.

During the time when their sect master disappeared, what happened to their ruthless sect master?

————

A small inn in the city was packed full of distinguished guests.

The guests were not only good-looking, at first glance, it could be seen that they were also extraordinary and were also very extravagant. The happy innkeeper's old face is full of smiles, diligently waiting for the guest to order. Even when the guests, who had already stayed in their room, made a fuss when they were politely invited out to demand money for compensation, the stingy boss in the past did not even frown this time before simply compensate and ask them to leave quickly.

The inn's backyard has been cleaned up now. All the supplies were replaced with the ones brought from Alliance Leader Manor, even the cushions are produced by the Alliance Leader Manor. The innkeeper and the waiter, who were eager to serve in person, were politely invited out by the steward.

At this time, the left protector looked at the paper in Lin Chi's hand and was very confused.

After being rescued by the sect master just now, their sect master has never spoken a word. He thought they were so useless that even their sect master had to save them so the sect master was dissatisfied with them, he was angry so he didn't speak. But he didn't expect that after reaching the inn, what happened almost blinded him. His heart was breaking to pieces!

Their ruthless and aloof sect master was sitting tightly on his former life and death enemy's lap, the two were very intimate. Their sect master was finally willing to cast them a glance but he only said that his throat was uncomfortable.

No rage as expected! And there is no punishment either!

The left protector and others breathed a sigh of relief, but then they were left dumbfounded!

After their sect master said that, he just picked up the brush that had been prepared and communicated with them on paper!!!

1) to take the side of the evil-doer; giving succor to the enemy
2) Die with remaining grievance