Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 12

En başından başla

At this time, a fight was going on on Yangliu hill.

Dozens of young men on one side were holding black sledgehammers, hitting the other side fiercely. Dozens of people on the other side are lying down, wounded and injured. Their heads were covered in blood from the hammer. There were also two masked men in black, who appeared to have exerted by mistake in the middle of the road, desperately helping the miserable remnant people, who were hammered, and trying to resist the hammers group that had the upper hand and kept hammering.

Bai Chen has good eyesight. He saw at a glance that the two men in black were weakening. The strength and moves that they used to resist were not as strong as the other, it looked like they were going to be beaten.

Bai Chen poked the man who was holding him.

Lin Chi's face was sullen but he put Bai Chen down: "Baby, you wait here for me. I'll be back after a while."

Bai Chen pulled the man who wanted to leave, "We'll go together."

Lin Chi was reluctant,

In Lin Chi's view, Bai Chen belongs to him from the inside out. Even using martial arts to save people can make him drink a big vat of vinegar.

Very unreasonable.

As soon as Bai Chen saw it, he knew that the vinegar spirit has enter his mind again, so he put it another way, "Lin Chi, I want to fight alongside you."

Then, the vinegar spirit is gone.

He hugged Bai Chen and nibbled on Bai Chen: "Okay, we'll go together."

When An Qi and the others were about to be killed, a red ribbon covering the sky appeared and bounced back all the big hammers that were about to hit them. A long sword glowing with silver light immediately slid across those holding sledgehammers. The group of people screamed in unison as they fell to the ground and immediately lost their life.

"Demon Hong Lian."

"Graceful sword?"

A middle-aged man, who had been standing on the hillside not far away without making a move, looked at the two who suddenly appeared.

After seeing Lin Chi's face clearly, he was shocked and angry!

He subconsciously opened his mouth to ask why Lin Chi helped tyrant Zhou in his oppression1, helped the demon to kill their fellow martial artist.

It's just that his words haven't come out yet when he heard the demon sect all knelt down on the ground and said in unison: "Congratulations to sect master. Sect master flood of good fortune fills the heavens, unifying the Jianghu!"

Although Bai Chen was wrapped up by Lin Chi and they didn't see him, seeing the iconic red ribbon, the left protector and the others recognized Bai Chen right away.

As for why their family sect master stands with his mortal enemy Lin Chi, this is not something they, as the subordinate, should question.

Whatever the sect master does is right.

Bai Chen didn't make a sound and just raised his hand, indicating for the left protector and the other to deal with their injuries.

An Qi and another dark guard came over and knelt in front of Lin Chi: "Master."

Lin Chi nodded, he threw them two bottles of wound medicine: "Leave."

The two dark guards took the wound medicine and quickly disappeared.

The middle-aged man standing on the hillside saw everything with his eyes. The anger in his gaze couldn't be contained anymore.

Lin Chi, the Wulin Alliance leader who was admired by everyone, actually colluded with the Demon Sect!