Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 11

Start from the beginning

Lin Chi turned his head. He saw that the person he hid tightly was actually exposed in front of everyone's eyes.

His murderous aura suddenly doubled.

When the steward and guards felt Lin Chi's killing intent grew stronger, they cried in their heart, but their movement wasn't slow at all as they all quickly lowered their heads.

Murong Yan also heard the voice. She looked up at Bai Chen subconsciously. Her beautiful face full of tears was immediately stunned.

No wonder. No wonder.

She laughed miserably. The confidence that she always had was broken, at the same time, her heart hates him even more!

Bai Chen saw that Lin Chi was fill with murderous intent and still did not give up the idea of killing Murong Yan. He was helpless, so he stood up slightly, "Lin Chi, my legs are weak."

Bai Chen's legs are really weak. This body is too delicate. After being tossed by Lin Chi every time, he needs to rest for a period of time before the physical discomfort will disappear. Early in the morning he was pressed on the bed by Lin Chi's crazy demand to do it. Even in the carriage, Lin Chi will kiss him from time to time and tease his body, making his body tremble uncontrollably for Lin Chi that he loses himself.

As he said that, he stood up straight but his legs couldn't bear his weight so he fell from the carriage.

Lin Chi's eyes suddenly widened. The next second, he disappeared in front of Murong Yan's eyes and appeared by the carriage. He hugged Bai Chen, who was about to fall to the ground, in his arms.

"Baby, does it hurt?"

Bai Chen felt Lin Chi's hand holding him trembling slightly. He obviously caught him on time so he wasn't hurt at all but he was still afraid and even asked him if he was hurt.

Bai Chen's heart softened.

He hugged Lin Chi's neck and looked up. He saw Murong Yan covering her neck, leaning weakly against the tree trunk and stared in their direction.

Bai Chen only glanced at Murong Yan before withdrawing his gaze. He whispered into Lin Chi's ear: "It doesn't hurt. Lin Chi, take me back to the marriage."

Lin Chi didn't hesitate. He immediately returned to the carriage with Bai Chen in his arms.

Once back in the carriage, Lin Chi's face changed again. His expression became extremely irritable. He pinched Bai Chen's white chin, "Baby, who allow you to go out! You belong to me! You belong with me! Belong to me!"

His brows furrowed tightly filled with rage: "They're all damn!"

Those who see his baby must die!

Bai Chen was already wrapped around Lin Chi tightly. He used both hands and feet, even his mouth kept kissing Lin Chi, wanting to appease him.

"Lin Chi, you went out to see Murong Yan, I am not happy." Bai Chen said.

Lin Chi froze for a second because of Bai Chen's killing intent, then he explained to Bai Chen: "baby, you don't like her so I will kill her!"

Bai Chen's mouth pursed, he angrily said: "As if. I saw your hand touch her neck."

Saying that, he climbed down Lin Chi's body and didn't touch Lin Chi: "Your hand touched her, it was dirty. I don't want you to touch me!"

He's afraid that Lin Chi will think badly again and cause trouble, Bai Chen quickly said: "You go wash your hands and I'll give you a hug. You must not touch her again, don't even look at her either."