Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 9

Start from the beginning

Watching Lin Chi close the door and walk back to the bed, Bai Chen couldn't help but stretch out his weak fingers and gently poked Lin Chi's bowed face, muttering: "Vinegar spirit."

He's worse than his jealousy.

Bai Chen thought sweetly.

Whoever thought that it was because someone was really just filled with vinegar so Bai Chen was tossed for an afternoon. Bai Chen was so tired that he didn't even have dinner. This vinegar spirit still remembers what happened before.

He pinched Bai Chen's chin, his thumb pressed against Bai Chen's swollen lips, and said unhurriedly: "Baby, you haven't told your husband yet, what were you thinking before?"

Bai Chen didn't react to what he was saying, the pressure on his lips suddenly increased.

Bai Chen's lips had been bitten by someone without stopping before. It was gnawed on for a long time, not only was it swollen, the skin was also torn. There was a little blood oozing from his lips.

Bai Chen was already in pain, and getting pressed by Lin Chi now hurts even more.

"It hurts, it hurts, let go." Bai Chen patted Lin Chi's arm with his weak hand.

Lin Chi didn't let go, his strength didn't decrease, he repeated: "Baby, what were you thinking about at noon? Or, who is baby thinking about?"

His eyes were dark.

Bai Chen has no doubts that if he really said someone name, that person will be mercilessly murdered by Lin Chi.

Lin Chi leaned down, replacing his thumb with his teeth, biting Bai Chen's lips lightly. His hand that was down held Bai Chen's little red bean, which were tortured all afternoon.

Bai Chen is really in severe pain now.

Tears welled up all at once.

"It hurts. Bastard, you hurt me." Bai Chen sobbed miserably.

Lin Chi looked at the tears on Bai Chen's face, his eyes went blank. The strength in his hands also relaxed a little unconsciously.

"I didn't think about anything." Bai Chen was really afraid that Lin Chi would keep holding onto this matter. He aggrievedly told a small lie: "I'm just so bored that I'm dazed."

Bai Chen didn't dare to say that he was thinking about the members of the Demon Sect. He was afraid that that vinegar spirit would get rid of the original owner's subordinates.

Lin Chi came back to his senses. He retreated from Bai Chen's body, his eyes regaining their tenderness. He wrapped up Bai Chen, picked him up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

"Be good. Baby, listen, remember you belong to husband. From the inside out, you belong to husband."

Bai Chen frowned in frustration and buried his head in Lin Chi's arms, obediently said: "I know. I'm yours."

Because of this, it took a few days for Bai Chen to dare to mention the demon sect to Lin Chi.

"Lin Chi, there is no sect master in the sect now. They are looking for me, I need to go back and reassure them to avoid trouble." Bai Chen grabbed Lin Chi's sleeve and acted spoiled.

Lin Chi's reaction this time was okay. He just looked at Bai Chen and said: "Baby, they are just subordinates."

In other words, he's telling Bai Chen to not spend time on them.

Bai Chen didn't dare to stimulate Lin Chi, he patiently tell the truth: "Lin Chi, I want to unify the Jianghu and be the supreme martial master. You promise me that. They are my helpers, with their help, only then can I better conquer the central plain martial arts circle and lead them."