Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 7

Start from the beginning

But he was still worried.

Everyday when he looks at Bai Chen, even when he goes out, he always feels uneasy in his heart. He pressed Bai Chen's sleeping acupuncture, let those dead guards, who are absolutely loyal to him, guard this courtyard, but even so, he is still not at ease when he goes out to see guests everyday. He dealt with everything in the past with his fastest speed, then quickly returned to their marriage room. Looking at the sleeping man lying on the bed, only then did he feel assured.

For this reason, he went against the image he had created outside. He acts very impatient, making those who come mistakenly think that something big has happened to him.

Lin Chi looked at Bai Chen who turned his head. He doesn't even look at him. The anger in his heart is rising rapidly, as a desire to destroy fills his body and almost broke his sanity.

No.

Don't hurt baby.

Lin Chi restrained his hand tightly, restraining the urge to reach out and twist Bai Chen's neck so that his baby will listen to him silently and never want to leave again!

He closed his eyes. After a while, he finally spoke. He gritted his teeth and asked: "Baby, do you want to leave husband?"

His eyes fell on Bai Chen's slender neck.

It seems that as long as Bai Chen said the wrong answer, he will take action without hesitation, twisting and breaking that beautiful neck.

"It's you. It's you. It's you, big bad guy." Bai Chen was very aggrieved.

He is so obedient, as a result, this big bad guy still didn't believe him.

Annoying!

Really super annoying!

Annoying to death!

Bai Chen panting with rage, wanting to bite someone.

He turned his head away, ripped open Lin Chi's robe, exposing his firm chest inside. Then he opened his mouth and bit down without hesitation.

The meat on Lin Chi's chest is no better than the meat on his shoulder when biting. Bai Chen bit down twice, then he didn't bite anymore. He just turn to the side, biting Lin Chi's little red dot.

He was angry so he didn't show any mercy at all. Bai Chen soon tasted blood in his mouth.

Lin Chi was silent, as if he couldn't feel the pain that Bai Chen gave him. His face was still as dark as a slate. His face was sullen as he reached out, grabbing Bai Chen's chin. He forced Bai Chen, who was biting his little red dot, to raise his head: "Baby, say that you don't want to leave me."

Bai Chen stubbornly remained silent.

"Say you don't want to leave me." Lin Chi repeated.

His voice became colder and colder, his eyes were also filled with red bloodshot.

His hair sways without winds, his whole body seems as if he is about to go berserk.

This is a sign that he's going crazy!

In the end, distress prevailed. Bai Chen chose to compromise.

Aggrieved, his teeth let go of Lin Chi's little red dot. He opened his arms and embraced Lin Chi, "I won't leave you."

The restlessness in Lin Chi's body was calming down at a speed visible to the naked eye.

"Baby, say it again to husband."

Bai Chen pouted but repeated obediently: "I won't leave you, Lin Chi."

"Be good. Say it again."

......