Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 6

Start from the beginning

The chain is so light that it almost has no weight, and Lin Chi also didn't hurt him. When Bai Chen woke up and found that he was chained so he struggled, it was carefully wrapped with a soft silk cloth and cotton. Bai Chen almost felt nothing on his wrist. If he doesn't look at his wrist, Bai Chen won't even know that he was locked by such a thing.

That's why, Bai Chen has forgotten about it.

Now that he moved and the bell ring, it reminded Bai Chen that he was strangely locked by Lin Chi.

He raised his wrist, shaking it before Lin Chi's eyes and asked: "What's going on?"

Lin Chi didn't feel guilty at all for what he did. He lowered his head and caught Bai Chen's wrist that was dangling in front of his eyes with his lips. He stuck out his tongue on Bai Chen's wrist and lick it. His smile was extremely innocent: "Do you like the wedding gift from husband, baby?"

Bai Chen was expressionless, "Why?"

In fact, Bai Chen was not angry because he knew that Lin Chi loved him and would not do anything to hurt him. Rather than angry, he was more worried about Lin Chi.

Lin Chi in this world, there seems to be something wrong with his character.

Different from the gentle and courteousness rumors in the outside world with the image of a gentleman, Lin Chi gives off an unhealthy control and paranoia in front of him.

"Is it not good?" Lin Chi said softly: "Lock baby up so that baby won't run around and no one will see baby. Baby can only be mine and only be seen by me."

"Do you remember, baby?"

Bai Chen buried his head in Lin Chi's arms.

Bai Chen didn't want Lin Chi to be angry and said so he nod in agreement.

"Good." Lin Chi kisses Bai Chen's forehead with satisfaction: "As long as baby stays by husband's side, whatever baby wants, husband will give them to baby."

"Can I go out for a walk?" Bai Chen asked,

Bai Chen is actually a very homely god. When he was in the God Realm, he could sit for several years at a time and he was mostly asleep, so even if Lin Chi locked his limbs and he lost his freedom, Bai Chen didn't care much either. What he cared about was whether Lin Chi would accompany him.

Besides, Bai Chen still needs to fulfill the original owner's wish.

Bai Chen wants his soul to recover as soon as possible. He wants to see him sooner.

That's why Bai Chen asked this question.

Lin Chi's movements stopped. When he stopped, the smile on his face became more gentle, but that tenderness is more terrifying.

But Bai Chen is not afraid.

This is his lover.

"Baby wants to leave husband?" Lin Chi said word by word. The expression on his face was so gentle but the words spit out are cold, making people feel as if they have fallen into an ice cellar. At the same time, the hand holding Bai Chen has become extremely rigid.

Bai Chen shook his hand, reached out and hug Lin Chi. This kind of Lin Chi made him feel very distressed, it make Bai Chen want to follow Lin Chi's thought, pamper him and be alone with him, even if he will be trapped in this inch of land all his life and couldn't take another step.

Anyway, his life has always been like that.

But now he has Lin Chi by his side.

Since it is already a happy life for Bai Chen, Bai Chen was not afraid of being trapped by Lin Chi at all.

Bai Chen raised his head to kiss and ease his insecurity because Lin Chi seemed about to explode from his words. But the pain all over his body made him lose his strength, even lifting his neck is exhausting.

He stretched out his hand. With the little strength he has, he pulled Lin Chi's collar, being soft and sticky: "Lin Chi, kiss me."

Lin Chi didn't move.

He stared at Bai Chen's innocent and beautiful face. Looking at Bai Chen, at the same time, restraining his anger, restraining himself from hurting his baby.

Bai Chen moved again and repeated: "Kiss me, Lin Chi. I want you to kiss me."

"Lin Chi, I can't lift my neck. I can't kiss you anymore." He said coquettishly.

The darkness in Lin Chi's eyes, because of Bai Chen's words, slowly disappeared.

He lowered his head, holding Bai Chen's head, the two lips touched.

Bai Chen stuck out his tongue and licked his, saying: "Lin Chi, I'm not leaving you. Would you like to go out with me? With you looking, I won't run."

"And I don't want to run either. You are so good."

Afraid that Lin Chi is still worried, Bai Chen shook his locked right hand again: "If you're not at ease, lock me when you go out, okay? Lin Chi?"

Lin Chi was silent. He held Bai Chen, silently threw the quilt wrapped around Bai Chen on the ground and put Bai Chen in the spring water.

The warm water wraps around his body. All of a sudden, the pain in Bai Chen's body was relieved a little. Bai Chen narrowed his eyes comfortably and sigh.

But Bai Chen did not indulge in the comfort brought by the spring water, he also remembered Lin Chi.

"Lin Chi?"

Lin Chi smeared the gleditsia sinensis on Bai Chen's body. His fingers lingered over the red mark on Bai Chen's body.

This is what he left last night.

His marks.

"Okay." Without waiting for Bai Chen to reveal a happy smile, he continued: "But it depends on baby's performance."

If he wants to leave him, then...

The author has something to say: Baibai: So what if he's abnormal? I'll spoil him.