Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 6

Start from the beginning

Lin Chi understands. He lowered his head and bit Bai Chen's red and swollen lips, then got up and got the teapot for Bai Chen.

Bai Chen stretched out his hand to pick it up, but Lin Chi's wrist turned and avoided Bai Chen's hand. Then he aligned the mouth of the teapot with Bai Chen's lips: "Be good. You have no strength, husband will feed you."

Bai Chen really doesn't have any strength, and he also likes to be fed by his lover so he opened his mouth very naturally.

The warm and palatable water slid down his throat, the burning pain in Bai Chen's throat immediately was relieved.

It's good. Bai Chen moved back slightly.

Lin Chi took the teapot away and set it back on the table.

"You..." Bai Chen tested his voice, it was not so difficult anymore. It's just that he called out too much last night and it was still hoarse.

Bai Chen frowned, doesn't sound good.

Lin Chi seemed to know what Bai Chen was thinking, he wrapped Bai Chen with the quilt and put him on his lap and said: "It's not bad. Baby's voice is very sexy."

He was dishonest while talking, he took Bai Chen's hand and put it on that discordant place.

Bai Chen's hand was hot, he moved his butt uncomfortably. He doesn't want a certain someone to go wild again, so he opened his mouth and said: "I don't feel well."

He pointed to the marks on his body. Because he just moved, something came out from behind, staining Lin Chi's white robe. Bai Chen pointed at Lin Chi's robe with no expression on his face, he said: "Dirty."

Who knows that Lin Chi just smiled and didn't care, "Not dirty. It's all baby and mine."

Bai Chen's eyes widened: ...

His lover in this world doesn't seem to like cleanliness much.

Bai Chen pouted and complained: "You didn't wash me last night and didn't even change the sheets."

"Why wash?" Lin Chi was surprised.

Of course he said: "Is that bad? Baby?"

"Only like this will baby's body always have husband's scent that is left on baby."

As if that wasn't abnormal enough, he also sighed sadly: "If it weren't for fear of hurting baby and the circumstance allowed, husband really wants his hard one to stay in baby's body for a lifetime. It will always stay with baby and won't come out."

Bai Chen blinked, thinking of the situation Lin Chi talked about. He suddenly had a little expectation.

In fact, he really wanted to do that all the time.

Bai Chen's face turned red silently.

Lin Chi's words are not complicated and Bai Chen like that so he react, his heart beating incessantly. Lin Chi couldn't help thinking about those things but he was afraid that Bai Chen would not accept it.

Bai Chen, who blushed and thought about it for a while, was recalled back by his sore body. He pulled :Lin Chi's clothes: "But I'm not feeling well. I want to wash now."

Although somewhat unwilling, in the end, he was still afraid that Bai Chen will feel uncomfortable. Though he felt it was a pity, Lin Chi agreed to Bai Chen's small request.

"Husband will wash baby." He got up with Bai Chen in his arms, open the bathroom door and walked in with Bai Chen in his arms.

As soon as he moved, the small bell on the chain that locked Bai Chen's wrists and ankles reminded him with the 'ling ling ling'.