Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 2

Start from the beginning

Lin Chi, the leader of the Wulin Alliance, is now gathering all the martial arts sect to attack Cangmang Mountain. They will arrive in a few days.

Such big news, the enemy was about to attack them at their door, the demon sect only gets the news now. It is not that the demon sect people were incompetent but because this time the action of the righteous martial arts was hiding it good.

In order not to leak the news this time, the Wulin Alliance split up, except for the leader, none of their men knew the purpose of their actions. It is to prevent the demons from knowing and taking precautions.

Left protector knew in advance because one of their demon sect's subordinates under Ba Dao Sect had accidentally heard the conversation between Ba Dao Sect's sect master and Lin Chi when he woke up in the middle of the night. That's how he learned the truth.

This is a major event related to their demon sect life and death. The man dared not delay and quickly and secretly contacted the nearby demon sect member. After the secret and quick talk, the left protector didn't dare to delay even a second after he found out. He hurriedly ran to tell Bai Chen.

Bai Chen's plan to find a certain someone was in vain but he was not disappointed. Instead, the corners of his lips twitched slightly.

The righteous people's siege on the Demon Sect is exactly what he wanted.

First, the righteous sects must have gathered many people this time. Bai Chen can take this opportunity to find Mo Yuan. Second, with all the righteous sects, Bai Chen can finish the original owner's wish once and for all. To subdue all those righteous people and make them join the demon sect and make him the sect master, unified the Jianghu and being called the supreme martial master. It also saves Bai Chen lovers from running over to beat them in the future.

"Notify the left protector to lead Azure Dragon Hall, the two grand masters and elites of White Tiger Halls to go to the foot of the mountain to welcome Lin Chi and the others. The rest are not allowed to move. Do things as usual." Bai Chen ordered.

"Subordinates take orders."

Azure Dragon and White Tiger Hall are the Demon Sect centers force. Usually when going out on a mission to kill people, the two will be dispatched. The Vermillion Bird and Black Tortoise Hall is responsible for punishment and communication.

The next day, the left protector hurriedly rushed into Bai Chen's courtyard to inform Bai Chen that the righteous sects had gathered at the foot of Cangmang Mountain.

"All ten great martial arts sects have been dispatched. Apart from these setcs, many other sects also came. This subordinate has taken a look, there are about four or five hundred people. They gathered together under the banner of Demon Defender. Right now, the right protector and the two hall masters are trying their best to intercept it." Left protector said quickly, his eyes looking at Bai Chen uneasily.

90% of those who can get on the leaderboard are here this time. Coupled with the Wulin Alliance leader, Lin Chi, and those small fish and shrimp, their Demon Sect will definitely not be able to retreat this time. But Bai Chen is not afraid, he is confident. He can beat up these people honestly.

Bai Chen asked the left protector to go down the mountain to fight the enemy with the right protector, then he himself called the maid to dress him up.

The original owner, as the demon sect leader, naturally has an iconic outfit. The original owner loves red. The inside of his wardrobe looked red at a glance. Even the decorative quilts in the room were all bright red. It looks like a marriage room.

Dazzling red.

After changing rooms, Bai Chen glanced at the pure god mask on the dressing table. After a little pondering, he finally picked it up and put it on his face.