chapter 54

previously-

i closed my eyes and fell asleep. Sleep. the closest thing, to death.

___________________________

now-
(time skip, about 1 year. Naruto is now 10)

i woke up at the sound of the basement door opening. i sighed an tried to mentally prepare myself, but with no use. Lyerick stormed in, jerked my to feet and pressed his cock into my ass. His hand lift one of my legs up and wrapped around, keeping my back flush against him. i tried to keep my balance as he thrusted into me again and again. It was a sort of pattern we had reached. Every morning we would fuck before we ate breakfast, he would usually make me stand to do so, like now. Then, depending on how he felt, he would make me give him a blow job while he ate breakfast or read the morning news.
we would Fuck again after dinner. Usually like i was on all fours like a dog, him thrusting into my so hard i would nose dive into the bed. The pain never lessened. It still hurt no matter what he did. Not that he cared.
Sometimes however he would change things up. Like the time his brother came over. Rei had smiled when claimed boredom, and spoke some soft words. That hurt much more. lyerick and his brother fucking me at the same time. His brother took my ass, Lyerick my mouth. at least. for the first part anyway. then they just fucked me at the same time in the ass. His brother comes over on some weekends for a fuck.
he comes over saturday waking me up, fucks till he passes out then wakes up an does it all over again. then leaves sunday evening. Rei still beat me every chance she got of course, but now left most punishments to her husband, and his needs.
But that all changed. Lyerick told Rei he was leaving, he had business trio do go on. and would return in 2 weeks.
after five hours Rei dragged me down to the basement. and she tied me. I was confused. never had Rei done this before. she stripped herself of pants and climbed on top of me.

"r-r-rei?" i asked half scared half confused.

"shut the hell up you worthless toy and start fucking me. Im horny." he growled out as she ridded me of my pants and proceeded to fuck me of her own accord. Up and down.
she was humping my member.
she did this for awhile then left. the next day came, and she did i once more. then two days wet by. still she came in tied me up and fucked me. after a few days, she walked again, but this time was different. she stood in front of me and guide my hands, to where i held her up. She lowered herself on to my member and proceed to fuck me while standing.

well.

making me fuck her while standing anyway. Everyday she came in and we fucked in new postions. her trust that i would obey was growing.
Finally i had only three days left until Lyerick returned. i came up with a plan. That day, Rei came down and crawled up onto the bed on all fours.

"hurry up you stupid piece of shit. Im not getting thrusted into by air you know." i went willingly, intent on making her scream and lose her head today.
I tried hard this time. i fucked her with ever bone and fiber in my body. pounded into her, knocking her to bed and driving her forward still. a crack echoed in the room as part of the wood frame started to snap. I ignored it.
I had her moaning, gasping and screaming. She orgasmed. In the midst of her orgasm, i tied her wrist and tied them up the headboard and left away. when she came to her senses i was hurriedly slipping on clothing.
she yelled and scream and my mind scrambled around and she began to pull at the ropes. my eyes glanced around the room feverishly, as i located a smooth round piece of rubber. I tied a string from a fan onto it and shoved it up into Rei. the vibrations of the fan ran up the string into the rubber which drove her into a heap of helpless moans and groans from the rubber vibrating inside of her while she was still sensitive.
i turned and ran up the stairs and out the door. this would give two days head start. maybe even three. joy filled me as i ran as fast as i could away from rei and lyerick. i am doing it. I'm finally going to be free.
___________________________