Chapter 34 - I promise.

Previously-

My stomach churned and i felt as i was going to vomit. Oh my god no. Please. Anything. But that.
__________________________

Now-

I could not believe my eyes. I think thats Naruto. But i couldn't be sure. His boy was twisted. Mangled. Hunched over another form lying on the ground. Rei.

"Oh my god!" Sakura murmured out. Fear and confusion and just plain disgust leeching into her words as she gazed upon the scene before her. There, laying in broken pieces at naruto's feet, was Rei. I heard people retching behind me. I wanted to as well, but held my ground. Reis heads was lolled sideways on the ground, a manic expression engraved on her face. Her eyes widen to an incredible degree. Blood was painted along the edge where Naruto had ripped her head from her body. I could see an arms ripped half off, held on only by a few tendons and muscles. blood covering the ground around Naruto and Rei. seeping into the ground. The shadows seemed to be all around naruto. Blood was splattered on him, all along his cheek, and the edge of his lip. It seemed as if it was coated over the upper half of his face. His hair returned to his gold hair, but his face showed no move to return back to its former glee. His eye held mad hatred. And seemed to glow at the idea of destruction as he gazed at us. His mouth grew wide, and his eyes narrowed. A grin on his face as he looked at us. Minato stiffened beside me and heard Shikamaru through the ear piece i was wearing.

"Don't be fooled. Naruto has still not returned to us."

"What do you mean?!" I heard kiba in my ear. "Rei is dead, naruto over came her mind control shit and fucking murdered that bitch!!" I frowned at his choice of words.

"You said it was mind control." sakura stated.

"No." Choji radioed in. "He said she alters his brain. And it can be called mind control."

"Exactly. The effects can still linger after death. Which is way i gave the orders i did."

"Its seems as though he has gotten worse. There is no limiter to his bloodlust now." The second hokage's voice cut in quickly as he was listening.

"Yes." Minato said softly. "I agree. Shikamaru. Why is that?"

"Hard to say. But if i had to hazard a guess i would presume that its because Rei set a trap and that Naruto's mental state would be reduced to this in the event of her death."

"Does this alter the plan?" Kiba asked.

"No, as long as we can still capture him, the plan will remain unaltered." My eyes remained trained on naruto.

"Well. That shouldn't be too hard." The second hokage said.

"Never underestimate Naruto." Kakashi replied to his comment.
I saw sasuke nodding in the corner of my eye.

"There is a reason the dobe is called Konoha's Most Unpredictable Ninja."

"Well. I suppose its time that we buckle down and wrap this up. I don't want this to go on for much longer." The third and fourth Hokage nodded. My green eyes lingered over Narutos form and i moved my hand to the flower near my heart. It seemed to pulse. I closed my eyes.
Naruto. I will bring you back.

I promise.

________________________

(A/N- so........ I have a question for everyone. Does anyone look at the picture i use? I am just curious?...... Oh! Before i forget! I wrote a new story. Sort of. Its only one chapter long. I am unsure if i should continue. I was hoping perhaps that maybe some of you check it out and give your input on it? Its called

Ah~ my wife
my husband
my secret.

Also, i am kinda missing the comment limit. I get lonely. I enjoy discussing what people think is going to happen next and i always take the time to reply. I kind of hurt my feelings when i see someone voted but didn't comment. But ah well. Thats life i suppose. Just a little side note. My birthday is tomorrow!!! How old do you guys think i am???? Hehe. This i want to know. In the mean time, i hope you enjoyed this short little teaser. And please, don't hesitate to comment about you frustrations.

Leave your answers to my questions in comment section.