"Ms. Scott and Ms. Arianna, go to the Principal's office after getting cleaned. Your parents will be called.", Mr. Smith said firmly and walked to the Principal office to call our guardians.

Oh no!

Vince will be called!

What should I tell him?

I can't tell him all the degrading words Elena used for Angelina. That would be so disrespectful to her in front of others, mainly the Principal and also Vince.

Someone put their hand on my shoulder and I flinched. I looked up and found Angelina looking at me concerned.

"Are you okay, Anna?", she asked softly.

Somehow, her presence calms me down a little.

"Y-Yeah.", I manage to say.

"She won't be for long. Once my dad comes here, she's going to regret big time. This b**ch is going to fall on her knees and beg me for forgiveness.", Elena gritted out glaring at me and Angelina.

"I really doubt that.", Angelina said calmly.

"You just wait, Marino. I'm going to make your school life a hell!", she said angrily and walked away, with her friends tailing behind her.

"Arianna, what are you going to tell your brother?", Leah asked concerned.

"I hope you won't get expelled, Arianna. Can your brother manage this?", Mae asked with a frown. Julia didn't say anything, but she looked really angry.

"Do you want us to come with you to the Principal office?", Leah asked and before I could answer, Angelina spoke.

"I'll go with her.", Angelina said.

My friends frowned and looked at me. They still don't know that Angelina is my sister. I wonder what they thought about Angelina helping me.

I'm really happy that my friends are concerned about me, but right now, Angelina's presence and support calms me more. And moreover, I can't deal with my friends finding out about my identity right now. So, I gave them a small smile and nodded.

"Why are you helping her, Angelina?", Julia asked with suspicion.

"Because I want to.", Angelina said with a small smile.

Before anyone could say anything, Angelina turned towards me and said, 

"Let's go, Arianna.".

I nodded, waved at my friends and followed Angelina to the Principal's office. We passed a few hallways and finally reached the Principal's office. The assistant told us to sit in the waiting room.

We went to the waiting room and sat on the sofa present there. The room had glass walls on the three sides with one side of the glass wall giving the view of the garden behind the building. The other glass wall gave the view of the corridor, leading to the Principal's office. There were two sofas facing each other with a coffee table in between. There was a book stand in the room with some magazines and newspapers. Overall, it looked quite classy like everything else in this school.

We sat there in silence for a few minutes. Neither of us said anything. I started bouncing my leg, out of nervousness. I was thinking of all the possible ways Vince would react about this. And all of them were not good. All of them ended up with me getting hurt. I was growing restless and my anxiety was increasing each passing second.

Angelina placed her hand on my bouncing leg and I snapped out of my thoughts. I stopped bouncing my leg and looked at her. She smiled at me.

"Relax! Everything is going to be okay.", she said softly with a reassuring smile.