Forty-Three

Airon's POV

I look at my wife who's still sleeping peacefully beside me. I tried to get away from her but then she even pull me closer, it made me smile.

She often said to everyone she's not cuddly and sweet at all, but the truth is she is. She just don't wanna admit it, but she shows it to everyone, especially to me.

I kissed the tip of her nose and slowly put back her hands in another pillow. I need to start doing things because I cannot wait anymore longer.

Matapos ko maayos ang pagkakahiga nito ng hindi nagigising, saka lamang ako nagsimula gawin ang mga kinakailangang gawin para sa gaganaping kasal.

I wish I could tell her to get ready at sabay namin paghahandaan ang kasal, but it will take too long, I cannot wait anymore longer. Matagal na akong naghintay, and every time passes by, it feels like nauubos rin ang chance ko na makuha ang gusto ko.

Hindi ako mapagpasensyang tao, kaya I will do it on my way.

I started texting Cherry to get an appointment with the wedding planner while dialing my friends in another phone.

"Hey man what's up—"

"I don't have time for this C, just put the phone on speaker. I wanna talk to everyone, are they there?"

I heard a laugh on the other line and someon spoke.

"Cladge already did that man, inunahan ka na. Kilala ka na namin eh"

Napangiti naman ako sa tinuran ni Tan. They really know me.

"Glad to know that, now is Revly there? I need to talk to her"

Hindi naman nagtagal ay sumagot ito.

"I'm here. So what is it boss?"

Napailing na lang ako sa tugon nito. It seems to me everyone are all prepared. That would be great. Hindi na ako mahihirapan at mas mapapadali ang pagkilos.

"I want you to look for a church, iyong magandang simbahan, I wanna make this wedding a one of a kind. Give me an update when you find one, and I'll direct you to the wedding planner Cherry's looking for. And Cladge I want you to book a flight for everyone who's invited, and look for a hotel they could stay in for three days and so. I'll send you the list later and give me an update as soon as possible—"

Napatigil ako sa sinasabi ko ng biglang gumalaw sa pagkakahiga si Nelle at umungot, sandali akong tumahimik at inobserbahan kung gising na ba ito o hindi pa.

But then she gets back to sleep, I give her some time to see if she's really sleeping or just pretending. But after checking her out, I knew from then that she's absolutely sleeping.

"Why? What happened A?"

"Nothing. So as I was saying, give me an update Cladge and Ethan, I want you to book me an appointment to your colleague who's a designer"

After sending the message to Cherry ay sakto na natapos ako sa pagbibigay ng tasks sa bawat isa.

"Are we all clear?"

I heard all of them laughed on the line and said one word at the same time, which caused of me to smile widely because of the crazy friends I have.

"Alright. Give me a call whenever there's a problem. That's all and thank you"

I did not let them speak at basta ko na lamang binaba ang telepono. I know they will just tease me cause I thank them, there's no issue of me thanking them but there's just this feeling of mine na siguradong tutuksuhin lamang ako ng mga ito. Kaya naman nauna na ako na ibaba ang telepono.