Thirty

Airon's POV

I keep on looking at Nelle who's obviously is ignoring me since we leave our cabin. She even confirms it when I tried to serve her favorite dish, but she avoid her plate when I tried to put it to her.

Just like right now. I've been meaning to talk to her for awhile now but she keep on talking to her friend Cherry and our son.

"Mommy can I go back there? I want to swim po ulit eh"

I heard my son said after putting down his fork and spoon and then look at me. I just smile a little and nod my head as a response that I agree.

Everyone just got finish eating their lunch just like Xhaito, and because of that everyone wanted to go back and swim and others intend to have a drink.

I saw Ethan looking at me but I just look at him blankly. I know what he's thinking about but I won't give him a chance to hear out my problem. Never.

"Tara best swimming tayo?"

Napabaling ang atensyon kong muli kay Nelle ng marinig ang suhestiyon ng kaniyang kaibigan. I don't like her idea at all.

Swimming means letting her go off and showcase her body to everyone. And I won't let it happen, not on my watch.

I hope that she won't agree. But I guess my lack for today is fading, as I heard her said yes.

When I look at her, she's already looking at me, as if observing my reaction and I could see in her eyes the satisfaction. I just sighed. This will be a long way to take her trust once again.

"Tara na Joy at Ate Mildred. Sabay-sabay na tayong maligo" pag aaya pa nito sa mga kasamahan namin.

Nakita ko naman na nagsitanguan ang lahat at sumang ayon sa sinabi ni Nelle. I just stayed calm and silent. As long as there wouldn't be a problem at all, I will be fine.

"Come on dad let's go" at kinapitan pa nito ang kamay ko at nauna ng magpunta sa dalampasigan.

I looked back to our table and I can see a smirk on Nelle's face. Why do I feel like I will have a trouble in her smirk?

Making her mad and hiding things to her is not really a good idea after all. I should make a move before I lose everything.

Nawala sa isip ko ang problema ko ng bigla akong basain ng anak ko at nagsumigaw na turuan ko raw itong lumangoy. Pansamantala ko munang inalis sa isipan ko ang bagay na bumabagabag sa isipan ko simula noon hanggang ngayon, at buong atensyon na tinuruan lumangoy ang anak ko.

Hindi ko namalayan na nakalipas na pala ang ilang minuto sa sandaling pagtuturo sa anak ko. Nalaman ko lamang ng biglang sumigaw si Xhaito ng mommy at nakangiting kumaway.

I looked at where my son is waving at, and I saw them approaching. Wearing a sinful clothes especially Nelle with her two piece swimsuit and beside her is her friend Cherry, and our housemaid Joy together with other housemaids wearing bikini top and a beach short.

I already know who's idea was that. I am pretty sure it is Cherry. I must have a serious talk with Cherry one of this day, to stop influencing Nelle and made her one of my assets to Nelle.

Mas lalong nagkunot ang noo ko at nasira ang timpla ko ng makita ko ang mata ng mga kalalakihan na pinagpepyestahan ang katawan ng grupo ng kababaihan na papalapit sa amin.

God dammit it. She really is consuming my patience way too far already. I should have known this would happen, after all I am into a feisty woman who never gave up and smart enough to knew everything.

Before anyone could get tease and compliment her, I turned to everyone in the water and glared all of them. Especially to mens and made sure they understand the look I am giving to them.

But I was really having a bad luck today, cause I still heard few men cat calling her. I cannot blame those men because Nelle is indeed one of a kind, a goddess who has a perfect body.

Just imagining someone could get to see her body made my blood boil and made me torn off my clothes in anger.

I love my wife. I love all about her, the body is just a bonus. I am proud to showcase her as mine, but I am too selfish and possessive in my properties. I just want all of her to be mine, all mine.

Calling her as my wife is not new to me. Kinasayan ko ng tawagin ito ng wife or love, dahil iyon naman ang nararapat. For me, she's already my wife regardless of the paper of legalities.

I look at those men who called my wife some things and made sure to remember their faces.

"Ethan"

Hindi nagtagal ay nasa harapan ko na ang kaibigan kong tila nawiwili sa nakikita niya.

"Yes your highness?" tanong pa nito na mukhang sinasabayan ang kaganapan.

"Ask their names and made sure to set an appointment to me. I need to talk to those bastards"

Napailing naman ito sa narinig pero tumango pa at sinimulan ng lumakad papunta sa maliit na grupo ng kalalakihan.

"Hey what are you planning to do?"

I looked at her with a blank expression and said nothing.

"I'm asking you Airon" ulit pa nito pero hindi ko ito pinansin pa.

Umahon ako sa tubig at iniwan ang anak ko ng makita ko na nasa tabi na nito si Ate Mildred. I keep on walking towards Nelle without answering her questions.

I even saw her friend Cherry who looks scared of me. I smirk on that thought. I am aware of the eyes who's looking at me but I did not pay attention to it.

Giving them an attention is a waste of time, there's one important thing  I need to do.

"I am asking you Airon Adrastos Estevan. Don't make me repeat myself once again"

I smile after hearing her say those words. Mukhang nasasagad ko na agad ang pasensya niya sa maiksing panahon lamang ah.

Tumigil ako sa harapan nito at mas nakita ang ilang linya sa noo na nagpapahiwatig na galit at pikon na ito. I just smiled to her na ikinataas naman ng kilay nito kaya napatawa ako.

This woman never really fails to amuse me every time. She's so full of surprises.

"What's funny?" I could feel the irritation in her voice as she ask but it just made me smile even more.

Kahit galit na ito ay hindi pa rin talaga maipapagkaila na maganda ito. Ang ganda na hindi nakakasawang pag masdan, ang gandang hindi kumukupas, at higit sa lahat ang gandang nag uumapaw sa kalooban na nagresulta ng magandang panglabas na kaanyuan.

"You're still pretty kahit galit ka na"

I saw her blush after I said it that made me boost up my confidence.

"But you're beauty is for my eyes only. I am possessive of my properties Nelle. You know that"

After saying it, I take off my shirt and put it in her. She looks more seductive than before but I don't give a damn, this is much better than letting those maniacs see and examine her body.

I turned around and saw a bunch of people looking at us, as if it was a shoot of a drama. I put my arms around Nelle's waistline and pull her to me even more and made an announcement.

"This will be the last time you can all call her by her name or as Ms. Aransela. Because once I put a ring on her finger, anyone who dare to call or flirt with her, in any way they knew. You are fired and I will make sure you would not get a job, I have connections so beware people. Tell this to all of the employees or your friend who's friend with Nelle. Make sure this announcement will be spread faster than cooking foods. I'm expecting this wouldn't happen again this dinner. That's all everyone. You may continue and enjoy yourselves"

I turned my back to them and lift up Nelle as a bride and walked back to our cabin.

"You are so dead Nelle" I said to her ears and continued to walk.