welcome to "meet again"

STOP![this story is completely discontinued only on this account. to view the active/ongoing/finished version of this story, please go to doveyloveyducks ]

started: 7/5/22

ended: x/x/xx

thank you for choosing to read "meet again"!!

promise, updates soon! i've already handwritten two chapters (handwriting and then type-transferring is easiest for me since i dont have access to the internet 24/7) and ill be uploading them by 7/7/22. please be patient, writing is difficult because of my crazy schedule. 

this is my first fanfiction, and my first book about BTS! i've read a lot of taekook stories and enjoyed them (recommendation book perhaps soon), so here's my attempt at my own.

please be aware that because of my busy work, i dont have a lot of time to accurately get things down like, the location of big hit entertainment headquarters, or the birthplace of certain members, though most will be correct. some will be changed, like the ages of members during debut, because i personally dont want to write about a eleven year old jungkook dumping someone two years older than him.  so in this case, the hyung line are all one age (jin is just one year older then them), and the maknae line are all one age. i know they were trainees for two years, but for the sake of this book im going to make it one year.

and also, im  not trying to harm anyway with a book about shipping taekook--hoping that people respect that. for me, taekook is such a lovely friendship, relationship. already a lot of evidence have been provided between the two. even if they aren't real, they do certainly have some suspicious moments. im not here to perform an analysis or beg you to believe in taekook, im only simply giving entertainment to those who ship them already. 

and to the faithful shippers out there, please remember the members are people too; do not invade their privacy. taekook have personalities and lives different from the fanficitons we read.

and just so you all know, the first few chapters will be kinda short. this book is organized as like a " trip down memory lane" sort of thing, so chapters in the present, past, and "before the before" (before auditions) are scrambled together.

hopefully you'll find this book as enjoyable as i do, and feel free to comment or provide feedback :)

happy reading!

-saint

--

ive got to do a lot of work with bts's history, and this video helped me a lot, so if your interested in how they got to where they are now, here's the link :>