-(Betrayed)-

SchlattWasTaken and Dreambur.
So sorry for not posting but now Im back.

Dream works for Schlatt first but after he got assigned to kill Tommy and Tubbo he betrayed Schlatt and went back to DSMP to tell everyone whats gonna happened.
____________________________________
Dream the leader of DSMP.
A blond hair male, beautiful emerald green eyes, slightly pale skin, freckle cheek.
He works for Schlatt who treat him like a whore.
He always wore revealing outfits.
Like today he wore black shorts , green crop top hoodie , with fishnet under, also fishnet with some black high thigh socks, and black high boots with some greeb details.
He had his shoulder long hair tide in pony tail with green ribbon.
He also had necklace on that Wilbur give him the necklace had a music note on also a black choker.
He had multiple ear piercings.

(Some thing like this^)He change completely after he left DSMP

He change completely after he left DSMP.
He doesn't like how he look but oh well.

''Dream?'' Sam said getting Dream attention.
''Yes'' Dream answer back turning towards Sam.
''Boss want you in his office'' Sam said in calm voice.
Dream thanked him and took a deep breathe.
Before walking to Schlatt's office.
He knocked on door and walked in.
''Hello sweetheart~'' Schlatt said taking cigarette out of his mouth.
''First of all don't call me that and secondly what do you want'' Dream said crossing his arms.
''Aww attitude as always huh darling~'' Schlatt said standing up walking over to Dream.
He grabbed Dream by waist staring at Dream beautiful face.
''Don't touch me you stupid sheep'' Dream said hitting Schlatt's chest.
Schlatt grabbed Dream wrist chuckling darkly.
''Listen darling don't have attitude with me or else and i need you to do something for me'' Schlatt said gripping Dream wrist.
''This is why Quackity left you, you stupid bitch'' Dream said glaring ar Schlatt.
''Quackity was a whore like you but you are better'' Schlatt said gritting his teeth.
Dream only stare at him.
''Now that you are quite I need you to kill Tommy and Tubbo for me they are making my plan harder'' Schlatt said loosing his grip.
''What the fuck Schlatt you want me to kill fucking kids , they are minors you jerk I can't kill them'' Dream said pushing Schlatt off him.
''Sweetheart never push me or disobey me again or your punishment won't be so pleasant'' Schlatt said squeezing Dream arm.
Dream froze hearing Schlatt words.
''Yes sir'' Dream said as Schlatt let go of his arm.
''Good boy~'' Schlatt said kissing Dream lips.
Dream left the office.
Packing few thinks before leaving for mission but of course he will not kill Tommy and Tubbo.
He will try to explain what is happening.
Drean left the house and walk throw woods until he heard a kid crying he walk toward the cry and found Michael crying.
''Hey kiddo'' Dream said kneeling next to small child.
Michael turn his head to Dream.
''Dream?'' Michael said hugging Dream.
''Shh is okay kiddo I will get you home safety'' Dream said putting a cape around Michael.
Michael laid his head on Dream shoulder snuggling into his neck.
Dream smiled softly and begin walking again.

''Tommy I can't find Michael anywhere Im so worry'' Tubbo said freaking out.
''Tubbo love calm down we will find him'' Ranboo said hugging Tubbo.
''He is not in SMP city or in any of houses'' Tommy said catching his breathe.
''Tubbo he can't be far'' Phil said looking at entry of SMP.
''Hey guys some one is walking here from far'' Wilbur shouted.
Everyone ran over to entry.
''Is that Dream!''Tommy shouted.

Dream walk toward SMP slowly Michael asleep on his shoulder.
As he got closer he can see everyone looking at him in shock pulling their weapons out.
''Dream what the fuck are you doing here!'' Tommy yelled.
''Tommy i didn't come here to fight or anything i came here to talk to you and other, but first Tubbo i believe this belong to you and Ranboo'' Dream walk over to Tubbo handing him Michael carefully.
Tubbo stood in shock looking at Michael sleeping face.
''Y-you found Michael'' Tubbo said tears in his eyes.
''Yeah I found him in forest cry when i was walking here'' Dream said rubbing his arm.
''Thank you Dream'' Ranboo said giving Dream soft smile.
Dream return the smile.
''Dream what happened to you? Phil said looking at Dream.
''Schlatt happened he treat me like a whore and i was sent here to kill Tommy and Tubbo because they are making his attack harder.'' Dream said looking at group.
''He want us dead'' Tommy said putting hid weapons away.
Dream nodde.
''Wait you betrayed Schlatt for us '' Phil said in shock.
''Yes i did'' Dream said looking at floor now.
Their was a minute of silence.
''I will go back to my house in far end '' Dream said ready to leave.
He was stopped by Wilbur grabbing his arm.
''Dream pumpkin I need to talk to you'' Wilbur said dragging Dream in alley  way.
He pinned Dream to wall holding his waist.
''W-wilbur I don't think we should do this'' Dream said putting his hands on Wilbur chest trying to push him away.
''I don't care  about anybodys opinion'' Wilbur said pulling Dream closer.
Dream was about to say something but was cut off by soft pair of lips on his.
He gave up abd kissed Wilbur back wrapping his arms around his neck playing with his hair.
Wilbur smirked massaging Dream waist.
Kiss was passionate and slow their lips dancing together.
Soon Wilbur broke the kiss smiling softly.
''I really missed you'' Wilbur said leaning his forehead against Dream's.
''I missed you to'' Dream said back smiling at Wilbur.