:(Poor Dream):

Karlnapity x Dream.
________________________________
Dream was walking to his best friend's house he had just broken up with George.
Cause George was cheating on him with Ninja.
So he left their shared house and went to Sapnap.
It was raining the same day so he was soaked to the bone.

He knocked on Sapnap's door.
Karl opened the door and was met with Dream.
Dream was about to say something when he collapsed in Karl's arms.
"SAPNAP!" Karl yelled as Sapnap came running.
"What's wrong babe?" Sapnap said looking at Karl.
"Dream collapsed in my arms he is soaked wet," Karl said holding Dream up.
Sapnap picked Dream up and carried him to the couch.
"Karl get me some dry clothes," Sapnap said taking Dream's soaked clothes off.
Put dry on him and place a blanket on him.
Dream's head was on Sapnap's lap.
"Poor thing," Sapnap said running his hand throw Dream's hair.
"What do you think happened?" Karl said rubbing Dream's back.
"He and George broke up he was cheating on him with Ninja," Sapnap said holding Dream's hand on his hand.
"For fuck sake George again," Karl said looking at Dream.
"Dream said he was coming over never knew he was gonna collapsed," Sapnap said.
Quackity came home at that moment.
"Hey, guys holy crap what happened?" Quackity said seeing Dream on Sapnap's lap asleep.
"Dream and George broke up and Dream was stressed and he collapsed in Karl's arms," Sapnap said as Dream hummed in his sleep squeezing Sapnap's hand.
"Oh, my poor Dream" Quackity said stroking Dream's cheek.
Dream flinch away snuggling closer to Sapnap.
Three males looked at each other worried.
''D-did George ever hit him'' Karl said looking at his boyfriend.
''I think he did'' Sapnap said running his hand up and down Dream's arms.

An hour and a half have passed Dream slowly starts to wake up.
''Morning beautiful~'' Sapnap said as Dream lifted himself to sit up.
''Morning pandas'' Dream said rubbing his eyes softly.
Sapnap smiled at the nickname and pulled Dream into his side cuddling him.
''Do you want to tell me what happened?'' Sapnap said rubbing Dream's back.
Dream hesitate to tell what happened but did anyway.
''So my and George's relationship seemed perfect from the outside but inside is not George is really aggressive and forced me to do think I'm not comfortable with even tho he always apologizes but he keeps doing it.
He cheated on me multiple times and he always said he will not cheat again but he does anyway and this time I had enough and I broke up with him and left'' Dream begin explaining everything.
Sapnap stayed in shock after Dream finished.
''He abused you and forced you to have sex'' Sapnap said hugging Dream closer.
Dream hugged back sitting on Sapnap's lap.
''It's okay you will be safe now no need to worry'' Sapnap said rocking Dream.

Dream fell asleep again this time Dream was put in the guest room.
Sapnap went to the shared room where Quackity and Karl were waiting for him.
''What's wrong with Dream Sappy?'' Karl asked looking at Sapnap.
Sapnap lay in the middle of two.
''Well Dream told me everything that happened between him and George and George was really abusive towards Dream and he cheated on him more than once and Dream decided to end everything'' Sapnap said.
''So that explains why Dream flinched away from my touch'' Quackity said laying on Sapnap chest.
''No wonder he is scared of everything poor Dream'' Karl said snuggling to Sapnap.
''We will see what happened tomorrow'' Sapnap said kissing both males' foreheads.

Next morning.
Dream woke up looking around realizing he is at Sapnap.
He stood up whining slightly at the pain in his back where George hit him.
He went downstairs seeing everybody awake.
''Morning guys..'' Dream said softly.
''Morning Darling~'' Quackity said walking over to Dream.
Dream blushed light pink.
''Quackity leave him alone is morning'' Karl said chuckling slightly.
"Are you feeling better today?" Sapnap asked giving Dream a cup of coffee.
"I do thanks Sappy and thank you for letting me stay with you," Dream said leaning on Quackity.
"No problem sweetheart," Sapnap said.
"Dream would you like us to bring you your stuff here so you can live here with us," Karl asked.
"I mean sure if that's no problem," Dream said sipping coffee.
"Is not a problem darling don't worry" Karl said giving Dream a warm smile.

In the afternoon they went to Dream's and George's house to pick up some of Dream's stuff.
Dream was holding Karl's hand for safety.
Sapnap knocked on the door.
George opens the door his eyes puffy and his hair messy.
"Hello, George," Sapnap said.
"Hi Sapnap" George said rubbing his eyes.
"We came here to move some of the Dream stuff to our house," Quackity said looking at George.
"W-what why where is Dream," George asked looking at Dream who was hiding behind Karl.
''Shhh is okay bunny'' Karl said hushing Dream.
''D-dream hey I'm sorry'' George said reaching for Dream.
''Woah there buddy hands to your self'' Quackity said grabbing George's hand.
Sapnap went in taking some of Dreams stuff and leaving.
''I'm sorry George but I can't forgive you yet'' Dream said leaving with Karl and rest.