~••Male Cheerleader••~

Dreamnotnap.
Dream is a cheerleading captain and George and Spanap are football players.
Dream is 6'3
Sapnap is 6'6
George is 6'5
____________________________________
It was a normal day in Highschool.
Dream was running late for his cheerleading practice.
Until he bumped into somebody to his luck the person caught him.
Dream open his eyes being met with raven hair male named Sapnap he was smiling gently at Dream.
''Thank you'' Dream said blushing lightly.
''No problem princess'' Sapnap said moving a string of Dream hair behind his ear.
Dream giggle '' I need to go now see you around'' He said before running off.
Sapnap smirked leaving to go to the field where he was met with George.
''Dude where were you?'' George asked.
''I ran into cutest boy ever the cheerleading captain Dream'' Sapnap said looking at another side of the field where cheerleaders are having practice.
Dreams saw both males smile at him and he smile back at them.
''He is adorable'' George said blushing light pink.
Sapnap nodded and both went to join the game.

In half a time they had a break and Dream was sitting alone on the bench while the rest of his team went to flirt with players.
George and Sapnap went to sit next to Dream.
''Hey baby~'' Sapnap said placing his hand on Dream's thigh massaging it.
''Why are you all alone baby mouse~'' George asked holding Dream's hand.
''Hello you too guys and I don't like a big crowd.'' Dream answer simply.
Both Sapnap and George looked at each other then back to Dream.
''Aww poor baby~'' Sapnap said kissing Dream's cheek.
Dream giggle and George kiss Dream's other cheek.
''Okay guys you have to go back to practice so do I'' Dream said giving both males a peck on their lips and runoff.
George and Sapnap both blush lightly.
They stood frozen for a few moments and then went back to practice.
''Hey Dream'' Girl named Kate said smiling at Dream.
''what do you need Kate?'' Dream said quite annoyed.
''You are friends with Sapnap and George right?'' Kate asked flipping her hair.
Dream nodded.
''Can you set me up on a date with them'' She asked flickering her eyes.
Dream stared at her knowing he will never have a chance with them so he said '' sure''.
Kate smiled and thank him before walking away.
Dreams smile dropped and finished his cheer practice.
He was about to leave the school before going over to  George and Sapnap.
''Hey, guys'' Dream said.
''Hey baby'' Sapnap said smiling.
''Hello, kitten'' George said smiling softly.
Dream took a deep breath and looked at taller males.
''Kate from my team wants to go on date with you guys so yeah'' Dream said leaving until he was stopped by George.
George pulled Dream back in a tight hug.
''Kitten we don't like her we like you this whole time and we want to take you on a date'' George whisper in Dream's ear kissing his neck softly.
Sapnap went in front of Dream and kissed his lips gently.