\Wedding Crushed part 2/

This is part 2 of the wedding crushed.
somebody suggested part 2 but I can't find who.
So whoever did it thanks.
____________________________________
Fundy got out of arguing with Sapnap and was looking around for his fiancé but couldn't find him anywhere.
He went out of the church to see Dream and George kissing with George's arms wrapped around Dream's waist.
Fundy march towards them angrily.
''Oi you colorblind bitch hand off my fiancé!!'' Fundy yelled getting both boys' attention.
''Your fiancé Nah more like MY fiancé now!'' George yelled back holding Dream's waist.
''Your Dream remember all we had and date and proposal!'' Fundy said looking at scared Dream who had his arms on George's shoulders.
''Stop with that shit Fundy you cheated on me multiple times'' Dream said tears running down his cheeks.
''Hey kitten don't cry you are safe with me'' George said pulling Dream in a hug.
Fundy looked away and decided to leave cause Dream was right.
George took Dream home and Dream took a shower to calm down.
After Dream went to the bedroom and lay next to George.
George smiles and laid his head in between Dream's thighs kissing them gently.
Dream giggle and played with George's hair.
''Gogy that tickles'' Dream laugh.
George smile and kissed Dream's inner thighs.
''mhm, my beautiful baby~'' George mumbled.
''Yeah, I'm all your don't worry'' Dream said rolling his eyes playfully.
They decided to watch a movie while later there was a knock on the door.
''ugh, I'm trying to cuddle my baby'' George groaned.
''Babe I will open the door'' Dream said getting out of his fiancé's grip.
Dream walk downstairs to open door to see Ninja.
''Dream!?'' Ninja said shocked.
''Ninja what do you need?'' Dream asked.
''Oh yeah is George here?''Ninja asked confused.
''BABE YOU HAVE A VISITOR!'' Dream shouted.
George came downstairs his smile dropping once he saw Ninja.
''Baby can you give us some space to talk'' George asked kissing Dream.
Dream nodded and off he went to the gaming room.
George sigh and turn to Ninja.
''Now what do you want?'' George asked his arms crossed.
''Why did Dream call you babe is like a new nickname or something?'' Ninja asked jealously.
''No is not a nickname Dream is my fiancé and is what he calls me'' George said unamused for Ninja.
''What fiancé George what about us and all we had!'' Ninja said half yelling.
''What we had was the biggest mistake of my lifetime,'' George said looking at Ninja.
''A mistake!!'' Ninja shouted.
''Yeah, a mistake cause I went so far just to get Dream to be mine'' George said loud enough.
''Can you give me one more chance!'' Ninja said begging.
''No I have a fiancé idiot'' George scoffed.
''Love Please!'' Ninja pleaded.
''Don't call me that asshole and go away I never want to see you!'' George yelled slamming doors closed.
''Babe don't lose your patient on an idiot like him'' Dream said looking at his fiancé.
George walk over to Dream and hugged him ( btw Dream and George are the almost same height).
Dream hugged back giggling.
''I love you baby~'' George said kissing Dream's neck.
''I love you too honey~'' Dream said back.