DreamnotfoundHD

Top : GeorgeHD
Bottom: Dream
Warning: possessive George, kissing, dirty talk.
____________________________________
Nobody's Pov:
It was a regular day in Dream Smp and George was exploring Smp as being a new member of SMP.
He had an eye on SMP Leader Dream he was the most handsome male that everyone always want to have a hook up with.
He had blond hair freckles on his face green eyes that are the most beautiful forest eyes you have ever seen.
Feminine body but still strong.
George was possessive around Dream most of the time and always had a thing for him.
George spotted Dream sitting on the wall of an old building minding his own business.
He walks over to him grabbing his hips.
Dream flinch and was about to fight back but George uses his power to tie his hands together.
''Chill princess~'' George said tracing his fingers around Dream's body feeling every curve.
''H-HD what are you doing'' Dream asked little panicking.
George was standing behind Dream with his right hand holding Dreams hips and with other groping Dreams thigh that is sensitive.
''H-HD my thighs are sensitive!'' Dreams said trying to free himself.
George smirked and begin kissing Dreams neck leaving marks also he bit Dreams neck-breaking his skin blood running HD sucked on marks tasting metallic and bitter blood.
''Mhm you taste nice~'' George said turning Dream towards him.
Putting Dreams tie hand around his neck holding Dreams hips in place.
''So will you accept the offer about date pumpkin ~'' George said leaning closer to Dream feeling each other breath on their lips.
HD captures Dream lips not fully kissing him leaving an open mouth kiss and kissing his jawline going down to his neck biting and sucking on it.
''Mhmm~ahhh G-george~'' Dream whin out.
''Mhhh yes baby~'' George asked marking Dreams neck.
Until he went back up kissing Dreams lips fully.
The two fighting over who will take control over kiss HD won and Dream give up.
HD suck on Dream's lip-licking his bottom lip and Dream let him in George suck on Dreams tongue.
Dream moan in between kisses.
George wraps his arms around Dreams waist squeezing in.
While keep sucking Dreams tongue and his lips.
Dream broke away from George.
''That is enough'' Dream said panting slightly.
''So yes or no to date,'' George said grinning.
''Yes,'' Dream mutters.
''Good boy'' George said untieing Dreams hand.
Dream hugging GeorgeHD HD hugged back kissing Dreams ear gently.