Ninjawastaken

Top: Ninja
Bottom: Dream
Warning: Kissing, pet names, fighting little.
____________________________________

Nobody's Pov:

Ninja was walking around dsmp and forest nearby exploring everything around it.
He walk to a nearby forest and cut some trees and woods.
Until he heard a weird muffler noise coming from tree he was standing under.
He brushed it off and counted doing his stuff.
He fell and his back and feel a weight on his chest and knife close to his neck.
He opens eyes and saw a beautiful blond male he had blond hair green eyes and freckles on his face mask on his head not covering his face green hoodie black ripped jeans and black boots just going above his knee.
Ninja blushed at the leader of dsmp know as Dream.
Dream was sitting on top of Ninjas's chest with a knife pointed to Ninjas neck.
''What are you doing here?''Dream question the blue head male.
''I was exploring '' Ninja said confidently.
''Oh, still why are you in this part of the forest?'' Dream asked looking at Ninja.
''Is the best part everyone knows that'' Ninja said.
Ninja couldn't take his eyes off Dream.
Ninja got a grab of Dreams waist making Dream drop knife and gasp.
Ninja stands up and puts Dream on his shoulder.
''WTF NINJA PUT ME DOWN NOW'' Dream yelled kicking his legs and hitting Ninja on the back with his arms.
''No can do honey~'' Ninja said putting his hand on Dreams waist holding Dream in place.
''Ewww you stupid asshole let me go!'' Dream fight for freedom.
Ninja slam Dream against a wall near the dsmp.
''ahh, fuck~'' Dream said while Ninja pinned his hand above his head Dream was 6'3 while Ninja was 6'6.
''What the fuc-'' Dream was cut off by lips slamming against his.
Dream kissed back Ninja.
Ninja slipping his tongue in exploring every inch of Dreams mouth.
Ninja broke kiss ''you like that kitten~'' Ninja said lowing his head down to Dreams neck.
''mmhmh~'' Dream moaned out.
Ninja carefully started sucking on Dreams neck and leaving  some love marks.
Dream whine at affection.
''shitt~'' Dream whine and moan out.
Ninja kissed Dream again.