€Fiancé Employee€

Karlnapitydre
Warning: Alcohol, dirty talking, nickname.
So Dream work for Quackity in the club.
Sapnap and Karl came to visit and are greeted by Dream.

This is what Dream is wearing.
Twitter from @mapleisdreaming.
____________________________________
Nobody's Pov:
Dream was service around people and making money for Quackity.
You see Dream decided to work for Quackity after getting out of prison and Quackity accepted him and is really happy how business is going after Dream came
Quackity got a call that his Fiancés are going to visit him Sapnap and Karl.
''Eyy Princess~'' Quackity said Dream walking over to him.
''yes master ~'' Dream said looking at Quackity
Dream got the nickname Princess from Quackity cause a lot of customers told Quackity that Dream is a real princess.
''Well I will have visitors and I want you to greet them and tell them that I'm waiting for them here okay princess~'' Quackity said kissing Dream's hand.
''Of course master~'' Dres said walking back to serve other customers.
Quackity smirked at Dream walking away.
He loves when Dream calls him ''master'' he fell powerful over Dream.
Dream was making drinks for one of the guys at the bar until he heard a bell ringing on the door of the club.
He saw Sapnap and Karl he went to them cause they are visitors to Quackity.
Dream went over to them ''Hello gentlemen's'' he greeted them.
''Woah Dream you look amazing~'' Sapnap said looking him up and down smirking at him.
Dream giggles and thank him.
Karl smirked also.
Dream took them over to Quackity table.
''Hello master your visitors are here~'' Dream said to Quackity.
''Thanks, Princess~'' Quackity said back.
Sapnapa and Karl sat down as Dream left to get drinks for them.
''Babe how did you get a hot employee like Dream'' Karl said eyes Dream behind the bar.
''mhm let just say he need a job and place to be'' Quackity said flashing them a smirk.
''Damn Dream looks great in that outfit'' Sapnap said smiling at Quackity.
''Here is your drinks pretty boys~'' Dream said putting drinks in front of them.
''Thanks, gorgeous~'' Karl said winking at Dream.
''Yep thank you doll~'' Sapnap said pushing a 100 dollar bill.
''Oh Sappy is okay you don't have to pay'' Dream said refusing to make money.
''Doll please I insist'' Sapnap said talking Dream hand.
''Thank you Sappy~'' Dream said placing his hand on Sapnap cheek.
Karl and Quackity smile and smirked at them.
''Ayyy yo Cutie come here'' one of the man shouted from another table.
''o-oh I must go'' Dream said starting to walk away but was pulled in Quackity lap.
''S-sir!'' Dream stutter turning to face Quackity.
''Nobody can call you anything except me and my fiancés also nobody can fucking disrespect you okay princess'' Quackity whispers in Dream's ear.
Holding Dream hand '' Yes'' Dream respond.
Karl and Sapnap both smile as Dream stand up.
''Darling after you are done return here kay'' Karl said looking at Dream.
Dream nodded a gave them a warm smile.
Dream walk over to the man that was shouting at him.
Soon Sapnap saw a man touching him and glared at the man but man showed no reaction so did Karl and Quackity.
Dream smacked man with a glass on his head.
Hole club went quite.
''Touch me again asshole you will regret'' Dream said dropping the drink on man.
The walk over to Karl and sit on his lap.
Laying his head on his shoulder.
Karl smile '' Good job bunny~'' he whispers in Dream's ear kissing his cheek.
Dream smile snuggling closer to Karl.
Karl rubbed Dream back gently.
''Princess you can take a nap~'' Sapnap said running his fingers throw Dream's blond silky hair.
Quackity moved over sitting on Sapnaps lap facing him.
''Thank master~'' Dream said before dozing off to sleep
The three smile.