Chapter 16 - Kiss?

"She's hugging me-" thinks Hermione "She's really hugging me! For the first time she called me by my name... and let herself be hugged... and she's hugging me back! Is this all a dream?" but she knows it isn't a dream... it's real.
Her lips curl into a smile and with her fingers she softly draws on Bellatrix's back.
The woman stiffens, pulls away from the hug and slaps the younger witch.
Hermione's body freezes.
"What? Did you think it would have been only hugs and kisses just because you told me how lonely you feel?!" asks the ravenette, giggling.
"No. Because you seemed to understand me."
Bellatrix's expression changes drastically and gets serious.
"Listen, girl, just because I know how hard it is, it doesn't mean I want to make it easier for you. I had nobody, why should I make your experience any different?!"
"Because you can."
"But I don't have to."
"I know, but you can. If you want, you can!"
"Well, I don't want!"
Hermione tries her best to seem indifferent while she literally feels her heart aching in her chest.
"Mhm." is her answer
"Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry." she thinks "Stay cool, stay cool, don't cry."
"You know I can read your thoughts, right?" asks Bellatrix, smiling.
"Fuck."
"Yes, fuck... but for you. You are the fucked up one, here."
"Thanks?!" she tries to say sarcastically while tears succeed in wetting her face.
"Oh little, come here." says the woman pulling her in a hug.
Hermione immediately feels warmed up but she knows Bellatrix is kidding her. She knows that hug is supposed to be cold, tho she can't help but relax and lean herself in the other witch's grip.
Her breath slows and her eyes stop tearing.
Bellatrix pushes her back and the girl ends on the floor.
"Needy little girl." whispers the woman.
Hermione doesn't answer. She feels so broken. "What did I expect?" she thinks "She's just like that."
"Come pet, let's get breakfast ready." orders Bellatrix stretching her hand to the younger witch.
The girl holds it and feels herself getting pulled up.
"How strong she is... woah. I wonder what else she's able to do and in how many ways she could surprise me..." she thinks.
"Thanks girl, I'm flattered." answers Bellatrix smirking "...and something else I'm able to do is..." she doesn't finish the sentence buts she licks her lips and kisses the girl.
Hermione feels almost paralyzed while thousands of butterflies seem to spring inside of her, as if searching to get free from an old cage.
Hermione feels herself backing away, then hitting a wall. Bellatrix's lips squashed against hers and her squashed between a wall and Bellarix's body.
The woman's tongue takes place between the girl's lips and gets in her mouth while one of her hands clenches her left arm and the other hand wanders along her body.
The swarm of butterflies seems to be about to explode while Hermione's face burns as on fire. "How much is this taking? How long has it been since she started kissing me?" she wonders... because to her it seems as forever-long.
She feels a sharp pain on her bottom lip and realizes Bellatrix bit it. The taste of blood fills her mouth and Bellatrix's tongue readily cleans it away.
She realizes her body seems so heavy and her legs so weak but the other witch is holding her, keeping her standing.
After Hermione doesn't know how much time, Bellatrix pulls away, letting her fall.
"Good girl. Good, good girl. How delicious you are. And redder than a tomato. Next time will be even better." she says, smirking and licking her lips, and walks away.