Chapter 9 - Punishment

Hermione follows Bellatrix to the yellow themed living room.
"Wait here." the woman says before leaving.

The younger witch's eyes explore the room: two settees, one bigger than the other, face each other from the two longer walls and a small square-shaped table is placed between them.
To the farer wall there is a fireplace and next to it, on both sides, shelves full of books.
Between fireplace and settees there is a round medium-small table.

"You can sit down." says Bellatrix's voice.
The girl winces as she hadn't heard the woman coming.
The fitted carpet softens every walking sound and Hermione isn't used to it.
"You can sit down, Muddy." Bellatrix talks again, smirking.
"Y-yes... r-right..." the brunette sits hesitantly on the closer settee.

Bellatrix lays a silver tray with two cups of tea and some fruit on the small table, hands a cup to Hermione and takes one for herself.
The girl can feel the woman's gaze scanning her as she sips.
The tea is very intense and she tries her best not to spit it out. The way the witch stares at her makes her even more nervous which doesn't help.
As she cautiously takes another sip she feels a hand leaning on her thigh.
The girl can't help but spit out, her cheeks turning red. She turns her head away hoping Bellatrix wouldn't notice that but while the first hand is still resting on her thigh, the other one grabs her face forcing her to look at the woman.

"What does she want? What is she going to do?" Hermione thinks.

"Girl, you must learn how to behave." says smirking the older witch before moving slightly her right hand on the girl's thigh and adding "I'll teach you."
"I-I'm s-sorry..." is all the brunette is able to say while butterflies stun her from inside.
"Oh, don't be. We are going to have so much fun!" cackles Bellatrix breaking contact with the girl and taking another sip of tea.

Hermione's thoughts run so fast and her many different emotions overlap in her head.
"Behave? I can behave! She's the one who does not! Teach me to behave? Fun?! What the Hell?!" she thinks, oblivious of the bright red staining her face.

"Daydreaming, Muddy?" Bellatrix's voice snaps her out of her thoughts.
"N-no."
"Don't lie."
"I swear! I wasn't daydreaming!"
A harsh slap stuns the girl.
"Lesson number one: do not talk to me like that."
"Like what?? I just answered the trut-"
Another slap on the same spot of the previous one cuts off her sentence. Tiny tears slip down her red face.
"Like that. Don't talk to me with that tone, better if you don't talk back, anyway."
"I-I was j-just answering y-your q-question..." murmurs the young witch.
Another slap, maybe harsher than the others or maybe Hermione feels it harsher because her cheek is already sorrowful.
"Better if you don't talk back, I said. And call me mistress, understood?" says Bellatrix while softly stroking the girl's cheek.
She nods shyly.
"Say it."
"Y-yes."
Another slap, this time accompanied by something more than simple pain: the sensation of something flowing. Not tears, tho. It's consistence is more like... "...blood." thinks the girl.
"Mistress." the woman utters.
"W-what?"
"You forgot to say "mistress"." and with that Bellatrix hits her again. The blood splashes.
"P-please, mistress!" howls the brunette, her face being a bloody weeping mess.
"You are starting to learn. Good girl." the woman whispers the last two words in an low, attractive tone.
Hermione feels a few butterflies flying inside of her.
Bellatrix gets closer to her face and licks away her blood then licks her own, blood-covered hand. Hermione whimpers and the woman smirks.
"Scared, Muddy?"
"T-to be ho-honest... y-yes... mistress." Hermione answers in a trembling voice.
"Good good girl... but you have to learn so much more. It will be fun!" says Bellatrix before cackling so harshly that Hermione feels her body freeze.