Chapter 2 - Conflict

"What? Cat got your tongue??" Bellatrix giggles.
"W-what am I-I supposed to s-say?" dares Hermione.
"Ah! It seemed strange that a cat was actually interested in a muddy tongue like yours!" whispers the woman, walking towards the brunette, who shivers.
The older witch notices that and smirks "Scared, aren't you?" says, leaning on the bed, maliciously scrutinizing the girl's eyes.
Yes, because Hermione is lying on a bed... she hadn't realized that until now.
In the while, Bellatrix is scanning the girl's body.
"Shit! You stained my sheets with your dirty blood!" the ravenette snaps "Get off!"
The girl gulps "I-I didn't k-know, I-"
"Get off I said!" The woman shouts to her.
Hermione tries but she's just too hurt and weak to even get up. Bellatrix seeing her failed attempts smirks "Oh, the baby girl is struggling?! Need some help?" and in less than a second the brunette found herself in the solid grip of the woman. So close, she could smell the scent of the older witch... chocolate... cocoa... that's how she smelled like. The young witch could fall asleep into Bella's arms, cradled by that peaceful flavor... but as fast as she thinks that, Bellatrix throws her on to the cold floor.
"Of course she had to do this, she's evil! What the Hell was I thinking?!" thinks Hermione, making no effort to hide the tears caused both by the physical pain, both by the emotional rage. "Why did you even put me on that bed if it's such a big problem?! You knew I was bleeding! You are the one who cut my skin and hurt the Hell out of me!" the brunette snaps, regretting it the second later.
Bellatrix stops fixing the bed, turns to Hermione and walks closer to her, dagger in her hand.
The girl wonders where it came from, since the second before it wasn't there... but soon she forgets that thought as the dark witch digs deep with her eyes into hers, dagger on her throat and whispers "Don't you talk to me like this anymore, or I'll really show you who is in charge here! You understand, Mudblood??" to Hermione's ear, touching it with her lips at every word.
The young witch closes her eyes and nods, her cheeks blushing. Bellatrix notices that and smirks, then leaves closing the door behind her.
Hermione can hear the key turning in the lock.