Chapter 6 - Daydreaming

Bellatrix is drinking some tea when she sees the girl shyly walk in the room. "The nightgown I gave her fits her perfectly." thinks satisfied the woman "How cute pet she is."
Hermione stares at the ravenette with a questioning look, as she was waiting for another task to do.
"Sit down." says the woman.
The girl obeys and sits near the small kitchen table, in front of Bellatrix.
The woman brings her a cup of tea and at the girl's irresolute gaze she adds "It's not poisoned." and smiles.
Hermione takes a sip and immediately starts coughing.
"S-sorry. I-it's d-delicious... it's just t-that it's so h-hot... a-and in-intense..." she stutters through the tears.
The woman simply grins.
"I-I'm just n-not used t-to..." adds Hermione starting bothering for a so quiet Bellatrix.

"Why doesn't she say anything?! Is she gonna torture me at any moment now? That silent smile does not promise anything good... Tho, what a beautiful smile... and those lips-"
"Daydreaming, Muddy??"
"No!" exclaims Hermione looking away.
"I wonder what you were thinking about..." the woman smirks.
"N-nothing." falters the girl.
"Oh, come on, no need to lie. I did see you staring at my lips..." says the woman in an attractive tone "You wanna kiss me?" asks then, stepping closer to the young witch.
Hermione gets up from the chair and backs away.
"Answer my question!" snaps the woman taking the girl's wrists and pulling her closer.
"N-no" she mumbles.
"You sure?" whispers Bellatrix into Hermione's ear.
"Y-yes..." the girl mutters, turning red.
"Liar!" the older witch yells into the brunette's ear before slapping her face.
Warm tears wet the girl's cheeks, a deep sense of sadness and impotence wrapping her up.
Not that it is the first time, after all Bellatrix did to her... but this time there's something new... something which makes her feel like not only her skin is aching but her heart too...

"If you have done crying I'll show you our room." says Bellatrix.

"Our room? What does she mean with "our room"? Am I supposed to sleep with her??" thinks Hermione before answering with a very shy "S-sure."

The woman leads her up dark brown wood stairs, through a yellow, yellow ochre and light brown living room and, last, into a light green, dark green, pistachio green and brown bedroom.
A very big canopy bed with emerald green curtains occupies less than half of the room. Hermione looks around and notices two bedside tables approaching the bed, a small table near a window and a wardrobe.

She thinks that this last one is so similar to the magic wardrobe from The Chronicles Of Narnia (as a book lover she has read that series at least twice).
"Maybe it's really magical and it's gonna take me out of here..." fantasizes the girl.
"You can keep daydreaming, pet. I'll be right back." talks Bellatrix before leaving and locking the door.

"Pet? Since when I am her pet?! What is she gonna do? Oh my God, help!" thinks the young witch half scared and half she doesn't know what... tho she can't help but blushing.