Chapter 14 - Torture (very high violence trigger warning)

Hermione, terrified, goes under the blanket as Bellatrix ordered her.
Soon the older witch joins her: "So, you were happy that I'm back, weren't you?" she asks putting an arm around the other witch's waist.
"Y-yes, m-mistress."
"Great. Let's see how happy you'll be when I'm done with you."
"W-wha-"
Hermione is interrupted by a sudden pain at her back. She lets out a scream and Bellatrix's hand readily covers her mouth.
"Oh, shut up! I have only just started!" she says.
The girl realizes what happened: in the sleeve of the arm she put around her waist she had hidden her dagger so that she could draw it out when she wanted and stab her.
Another wave of pain overwhelms Hermione. A different kind of pain, tho... this is a lighter but more acute pain: Bellatrix is cutting on her back.
As she cuts deeper she feels the girl moving, trying to slip away. She lets go of her back and leans the dagger on her hip.
"Move and you'll cut your own self." she explains.
Hermoine stops and tries her best not to tremble.
Staying still she feels blood dripping on her back..
it might seem silly to worry about such a thing in this situation but she wonders if Bellatrix stabbed her through the clothing or from under it.
"I hope she didn't cut the sweater too... I liked it..." she finds herself thinking.
"Don't worry Muddy, soon you won't care about your clothes anymore." says Bellatrix with an evil smirk.
She gets up from the bed and opens a drawer of the right bedside table.
Hermione hears a metallic noise.
The older witch reaches the left side of the bed and lifts the blanket, revealing the terrified girl.
She looks at the woman, expecting to see another dagger or knife but soon she realizes the metallic thing isn't a blade but a lighter. Her eyes widen as she imagines what Bellatrix could do with that.
The woman smiles at her horrified look and starts to heat up her dagger on the flame.
"P-please... m-mis-mistress..." mutters Hermione.
Bellatrix turns off the fire: "Mhm... beg me and I might change my mind." she says.
The girl gets a bit of hope and starts: "P-please, m-mistress... I'm... I'm sorry I haven't b-been as g-good as y-you wanted... I'll b-be a good... pet... since n-now... p-please..."
"Uhm... nice try... but mind not changed." replies the woman.
Tears of desperation fill Hermione's eyes again as the older witch goes back at red-hotting the dagger's blade.
"I'm not even using it yet! How pathetically weak you are, Muddy!"
Before the girl thinks of an answer Bellatrix sticks the burning dagger in her thigh.
A sharp howl breaks out from Hermione's throat.
"Oh my." she gets interrupted by her own screams "Pleas-" another howl "...stop!"
"Oh pet, I'm doing absolutely nothing." answers the woman, smiling.
"The pain..." the brunette tries to say, desperate "Remove-the-knife-please-" she just can't stop screaming. She doesn't even feel her leg anymore. She just feels a chaotic, immense pain somewhere in her body.
Her vision is blurry, her throat, dry because of the shouting, hurts so much but she can't help.
"Remove it by your own." replies Bellatrix leaving the room.
Hermione somehow finds the strength to get up, grab the dagger and take it off, then she lies back on the bed, breathing fast.
The wound burning pain doesn't seem to decrease, it actually seems to grow taking over the whole girl's body.