Chapter 10 - Teasing

The morning continues with Bellatrix teasing Hermione and hitting her whenever she reacts.
At lunchtime the girl is exhausted, her cheeks burning covered of blood and dried tears... plus the emotional pain: constantly humiliated by the dark witch for hours.
She'd like to cry letting out the suffering she's holding inside but she just can't. She feels too weak to utter any sound and she has already spent her supply of tears. All she feels able to do is stay here, still, staring into the space while her pain corrodes her from inside.

"Hungry, pet?" talks Bellatrix.
"N-no-not m-much, m-mistress."
"Go change yourself now. The clothes are on the bed. Wait me there." commands the woman.
Hermione answers with a plain "Y-yes, mistress." and goes to the bedroom.
Bellatrix chuckles and leaves the living room as well.

The young witch closed the door and takes what's on the left side of the bed: a black sweater, a short black skirt and a pair of long socks.
She undresses, folds the nightgown and places it on the bed then she wears the new clothes.
She finds the sweater warm and comfortable but it's not the same about the rest: the skirt is way too short for her taste. It barely reaches her knees. The socks are long enough to cover her knees but not enough to repair her thighs from the cold air.
As she walks the skirt waves revealing a bit of them.
She walks around in the room checking how much can be seen, feeling more awkward at every step.
Suddenly the door swings open showing Bellatrix smirking on the frame.

"How cute, my pet! Do you like this outfit?" she asks giggling.
"Uhm... I find i-it n-nice, m-mistress." Hermione mumbles.
"What did I teach you today? No lies. I can see by your face that you don't it, you liar!"
"I-I... s-sorry, mistress... I didn't w-want to of-fend y-you... m-mistress... that's why I-I lied... s-sorry..." explains the girl with all her strength.
"Uh, much better, Muddy. Now come, lunch's ready."
Bellatrix grabs Hermione's arm and leads her to a blue, light blue and pistachio green kitchen.
The grip is hard and the girl winces.
"So weak you are, aren't you?" asks the woman.
"Just... y-you are p-pressing on m-my s-scars... mistress..."
"Oh pet, your whole body is covered with scars, weak girl!"
"It's not true! Only my arms and my face!"
The older witch raises a hand.
"You are forgetting something, darling." she says.
"Oh... s-sorry, m-mistress."
"Something else too."
Hermione tries to think as fast as she can trying to remember what she forgot.
A burning pain on her cheek stops her.
"Never use that tone with me, remember?" whispers the older witch into the girl's ear.
Hermione nods, shivering.
"Now show me." orders Bellatrix
"W-what?"
"That you have scars only on your arms and face."
Hermione spends some seconds to realize what that means: "W-what... how... I-I... there's n-no n-need..."
The woman smirks: "Oh, yes that there is. Show me your legs."
The girl, trembling, pulls down the socks.
She feels her cheeks going slightly red as the woman kneels down staring at her uncovered legs.
"Uh, now your thighs." she commands.
Hermione's breath stops for a second then she swallows and, her cheeks earning a more vivid tint of red, she lifts the skirt.
Bellatrix's smile grows wider.
The girl closes her eyes and a few tears drop down.
The woman stands up and with her left hand lifts the brunette's chin. She opens her eyes and feels like drowning into the older witch's eyes.
"She's so beautiful, tho... those chocolate-like, strong, cold eyes..." she thinks.
"Thanks, pet." the woman says.
"W-what? Did I say that out loud?" wonders the girl, shivering.
"No, you didn't but I can easily read your mind. You are thinking loud, actually."
Hermione's cheeks burn red.
"S-since w-when are y-you reading m-my t-thoughts... m-mistress?" she asks.
The woman simply beams.
The brunette looks down, feeling more awkward every passing second.
"Where were we at? Oh yes, the scars. Well, pet, I'll check the rest of your body later. Now let's go eat lunch." says Bellatrix scanning Hermione's dressed body.
She quietly nods.
"Oh, and to answer your question, girl..." speaks the older witch "I do like your body."
"W-what? I haven't thought that!"
"Oh pet, you did."
Hermione winces.
"Did I? Really? How could I think that? Why do I ever worry about that?! She's just an evil bitch!" she thinks.
"Maybe I am not just an evil bitch... maybe to you I am something more..." whispers the ravenette into Hermione's ear.
"No..." is all the young witch manages to say.
"We'll see about that." the woman replies and licks the girl's neck.