Chapter 7 - Tension

Hermione looks at the bed. She finds it so inviting.
A pistachio green blanket goes down touching the emerald green fitted carpet. Two very soft looking pillows seem to be waiting for someone to use them. A tea green sheet is barely visible under the rest of the fabrics.
It all seems so perfect that for a moment the girl wonders if it has ever really been used.

"I'm back!" announces Bellatrix's voice from behind Hermione's back.
The young witch swallows and instantly turns around.
The woman locks the door and steps closer to Hermione, who backs away. "Scared, girl?" whispers the older witch with a grin.
"I just enjoy my p-personal s-space." answers the girl, trying to seem determinated.
"Oh, I guess you should find something else to enjoy..." the ravenette steps closer and the girl backs away. She expects to hit the wall with her back but something different stops her... something softer and shorter than a wall: the bed. She loses her balance and falls with her back on the soft green blanket, her legs hanging down.
The first thing she worries about is if Bellatrix is going to get mad at her for touching her perfect sleep-time place but this thought is soon replaced by another one as she notices the woman's smile...

"Is my pet comfortable?" asks softly the older witch.
Hermione feels her cheeks turning red, her heart racing.
"Answer!" yells the woman.
"Y-yes." the girl falters.
"Good." whispers Bellatrix.

Hermione tries to get up but a hand presses on her chest pushing her down. Her cheeks burn red.
Bellatrix notices it and beams then slowly leans herself on the girl, straddling her.
"Comfortable?" she asks in a low seductive voice, staring right into Hermione's eyes.
"B-Bella-" moans her, a flight of butterflies exploding into her belly.
The woman's smile grows wider and she accomodates better on the girl's lap.
A whine escapes from her mouth.
As Bellatrix dress is wrapped up, Hermione feels the woman's warm thighs on her body, the only obstacle her own nightgown.
The ravenette runs her hand over the girl's cheek, she closes her eyes.
"B-Bella-" she moans again.
"It's that all you can say?" asks Bellatrix coldly, then she slips next to the girl.
Hermione looks at her with a less scared face.
"Show me your arm." commands the older witch "No, I haven't said to get up. Show me your arm as you are."
The girl wraps up her sleeve and shows Bellatrix her left arm.
"Nice, nice, nice." she says touching letter-shaped scabs.
Hermione shudders and she glances at them. Nine letters perfectly carved into her skin composing the older witch's name: Bellatrix.
"Uhm, it's healing." tells the ravenette indifferently.
The girl wonders if Bellatrix is happy or sad about that... her voice seemed to be far distant, like her wounds were irrelevant but she did want to see them... that means somehow she cares...
"Wanna sleep?" Bellatrix takes the girl out of her thoughts.
"O-okay." mumbles her.
"My side is the right one. Don't cross-over." says coldly the woman, getting up.

Hermione hesitantly gets up and reaches for the left side of the bed. Bellatrix's eyes follow her moves. Their gazes meet and the girl immediately stares down at her own feet.
After an apparently endless second she looks up to see if the other witch is still staring at her. She is. The girl feels her cheeks blush and in vain she tries to hide it with her hair.
"You can get in the bed, if that's what you are wondering." speaks Bellatrix.
Hermione nods, her cheeks brightening up more and shyly she lifts the blanket revealing the thin tea green sheet.
She sits down and looks at the woman. She's changing her clothes.
Her back to the girl, she's getting a long black velvet nightdress.

During the process the girl can admire for half of a second the pale legs of the woman... the ones that just a few minutes before were pressed against her body...