20. A Modeling Duo

After their passion filled night, they had woken up in each other's arms. Draped across each other, they slowly moved in the warmth that was still between the sheets, when Draco winced. His arse was sore, but it was a good sore. Jesus - Potter was beautiful. His body, his cock, his mouth, his everything.

Harry had been an insatiable monster last night by fucking him relentlessly , and then the perfect gentleman by making tender love to him, and Draco found that he had tears in his eyes again from the memory. He opened his eyes, and kissed Harry on his chest, causing the man to stir.

"Good morning beautiful", he rasped out at the blond.

He saw Draco wince again before he answered, "Morning Potter".

"Are you sore Draco?", he asked with worry, hoping that he wasn't. He didn't want this to end because of the size of his cock. Which, and not many people knew this about Harry, he was extremely shy about. He had never entered anyone before, only giving them blowjobs, because of the fact that he never wanted to hurt anyone with his size.

But with Draco, he had turned into an animal. The man was intoxicating, and he wanted him all to himself. He was really hoping to hear a no.

"No, you silly Gryffindor", he replied. But Harry, being Harry, wanted to be sure anyway, and so placed his hand on Draco's bare arse and squeezed his cheek, and he was healed. The shiver that Draco had felt told him that the surge of magic he had just cursing through him was almost sexual in a sense. He raised himself on one elbow and looked at his lover.

"Your magic", said Draco.

"What about it?", asked Harry looking at him, thinking that it made Draco uncomfortable.

"It's, well it's unprecedented", came the reply.

"No it's not. It's wandless and non verbal Draco", said Harry with a blush. He hated when people admired his magic, he wasn't special. Draco straddled Harry, and pinned him down by the shoulders, and felt his breath freshen suddenly.

"Harry Potter - you monster!", making Harry laugh out loud.

"You are extraordinarily gifted, and don't give me that non verbal crap!", and he bent down and opened his mouth to Harry, kissing him and trying to tell him that it was sexy as fuck. When they broke apart, they were both panting and their cocks achingly hard.

"I want you again - inside me", he begged. And who was Harry to say no to that sinful request, and so after he had prepped Draco - who was still on top of him - he lifted him and watched the blond slide down his hard cock with expert grace, making him close his eyes and groan out loud.

He rose up and down, slow at first, loving the lustful look in Potter's eyes. His own eyes brimming with happy tears, he lifted himself off and kissed Harry. After the kiss, he slammed down, with his own cock bobbing up and down, making Harry cry out. "Fuck baby", and Draco loved being called baby, so he did it again and again.

Harry's vision was going white from the absolute pleasure that he was being given, and he kept his hands on Draco's hips, not wanting him anywhere else. Draco was panting and sweating, and he was in a bubble of pure bliss, and when he placed his hands onto Harry's chest, he dug his nails in, and slammed down one more time and stayed there and clenched tight, as if he wanted to hold Harry's cock in place for the rest of time.

He came all over Harry's chest, and when he clenched again, Harry spilled inside the velvet walls of his lover, groaning out - "Fuck baby, baby, baby", and then they both stilled, spent from their passion. When they both came down from their sexual high, they rose up to go and have a shower. Which took longer than it should have, because Harry demanded to suck Draco's cock while down on his knees, swallowing all of him.