19. Between The Sheets

Harry and Draco were both filled with desire, the lust evident in their eyes. And they wanted - no they needed - to touch each other, because the sexual tension that had been building between them all this time, had to be acted upon. It had to be addressed, or undressed, as the situation called for it.

As soon as they were inside, Harry grabbed Draco by his collar, and smashed his mouth onto those fucking luscious lips that he had already tasted. Scrambling to get each other's clothes off, their lips stayed in the locked position, tearing at shirts, and ripping belts off. Their want was so desperate, and they were going to listen to their bodies. Finally, breaking away from the kiss, Harry became impatient.

He ripped Draco's shirt off him, buttons flying everywhere, and then did the same to his own shirt. Naked chests against each other, had them groaning again, when he lifted Draco to carry him to his bed.

Not wanting to waste any more time, Harry croaked out, "Fuck if I don't fuck you right here on the stairs", and swallowed the groan that Draco made from the comment.

"Maybe you should Potter", he said back into Harry's mouth, and ground his cock making Harry moan at the friction. They eventually found their way into Harry's room, and when they stopped kissing, they were out of breath. But nothing could have prepared Draco for the show of magic that Harry portrayed next, leaving him even more turned on than he already was.

Draco dropped his legs from around Harry's waist while still keeping his arms around his neck.

Harry's magic was extremely strong, and although he never showed it off, he really needed to taste this vision of beauty in front of him. And the manual way of removing their clothes was just taking too long for his liking. He put both hands around Draco's throat and looked at him with lust, and the thought that entered his mind was that they should both be naked.

Their clothes dropped to the floor, and when Draco gasped aloud, Harry dove in again, kissing away his wonder. The magic that was thrumming from off of Harry's skin, was making Draco drunk in a sense, his vision clouding over, his senses being dulled by the passion that he could feel coming from the hunk. As if he were sending a pulse of pure passion into Draco, wanting him to feel what he could feel.

And if this is what drowning felt like, he never wanted it to stop. Harry picked him up again, and walked with him to his bed. They lay down as one, and it was when Harry looked into his eyes, that Draco knew he never wanted this to end. He wanted this to not be just another fuck.

He wondered if Harry had been this passionate with anyone else and felt the need to know, but later. For now, he was going to get lost in the passion that was being given. Draco moaned when Harry's lips found his sensitive spot just beneath his ear and sucked him there. He ran his hands through the black hair of his lover, pulling him even closer to him.

Harry kept kissing his pale skin, loving the soft smoothness of every inch of the man. Sucking on his nipples, while his hands were roaming all over, trying to commit his form to memory, as if it was going to be snatched away from him any moment now. He went down further, and kissed his well toned stomach, while holding on to his hips. Gods, this man was beautiful.

Draco was grinding his hips, wanting more friction, his long hair looking wild on the pillow, and Harry was mesmerized. "Fuck Malfoy, look at you", he croaked out, making Draco whimper with want for him, and went back to licking and sucking him. When he reached Draco's cock, he stopped what he was doing to admire him. The look of lust in his eyes was open for anyone to see, as the green grew darker and darker, and when he looked up at Draco, he saw that his every move was being watched.

"You're beautiful", he said and climbed back up to kiss Draco with tongue, demanding in his movements, making the blond submit to him willingly. Fuck, Potter could kiss, Jesus! When he pulled away again, he headed straight towards heaven, and with a swift move, took him whole into his mouth.

The taste of Draco's arousal sent Harry over the edge, causing him to groan his approval, and Draco thought he was on the precipice between heaven and hell. It was electrifying and glorious, it was hot and wet and everything that he had imagined it to be. His hands still fisted into Harry's hair, he didn't want him to stop, but he didn't want to come like this either.

"Harry", he whispered slowly. He felt as thick fingers caked in lube entered him one by one, causing him to open his legs even wider. When the third finger was inside him, he let out a deep moan, telling Harry that he had just found his love nub. He started moving his hips, as if to fuck Harry's fingers, and Harry stopped sucking him to watch.

Fuck, he'd never seen anything so perfect before. He wanted to be inside Draco right now, and have him do those movements on his cock. He raised his eyes and saw that Draco had closed his, and his mouth was open, loving what was being done to him. Removing his fingers, he bent down further and pushed his tongue inside the tight hole.

"Oh fuck", cried Draco from the sudden change. Harry licked and kissed at his hole, and then said in his raspy voice, "Turn over", while he lubed up his own cock to enter the velvet walls of this fucking man of perfection.

When Draco was on all fours, Harry thought he was going to come just from the sight, and he had to hold onto the base of his cock to curb his orgasm. He pulled Draco towards him by the hips, and didn't even bother with being gentle. He was well lubed up from Harry's tongue and fingers, and he dove straight in, making the man cry out, "Fuck, do that again".

Harry did. Both of them sweating and cursing out words that were incoherent, hand gripping, cocks throbbing, voices shouting, they were losing themselves in each other. Panting hard and going in for the kill, he did so again and again.

He fucked into him, wanting nothing more than to make the man come all over his bed sheets, the sight too much to bear, the sounds music to his ears, and he just kept on ramming him over and over again, until he felt Draco clench and cry out, "I'm coming, Jesus fuck, I'm coming", and saw him spill out. Then he slammed home one more time, grabbing hold of Draco's hips extra tight, and spilled his hot essence into Draco and a cry of his own.

Draco fell onto the bed after that spectacular orgasm, and the feeling as Harry came inside him. After which he landed on top of Draco, both breathless and spent. After a while, he pulled out of Draco, and watched as his come dripped out from between his arse cheeks, making him groan again. With a thought, they were both clean, and when Harry lay down next to Draco, he pulled the blond into him, holding him tight.

"You're an animal Potter", panted Draco.

"Only for you baby - and stop calling me Potter", he said and kissed him deeply on the mouth. That settled it then, thought Draco. Harry had never been this passionate with anyone else, for which he was glad, but wanted verbal confirmation anyway.

"Am I your first?", he asked looking into Harry's eyes.

"Yes. And my last", he stated with determination, biting his bottom lip, making Draco kiss him this time. The fell asleep in each other's arms, only waking up a few hours later, where Harry had Draco lie on his left side, and loved him tenderly.

He raised Draco's right leg.

"Yeah?", he asked out of breath, asking Draco if he could continue fucking him like this.

"Merlin yes", panted his lover. He pushed in slowly after lubing himself up, finding that he couldn't and never wanted to stop touching the blond. He was just that beautiful. Draco had one hand in the bed sheets, while the other was on Harry's wrist that was holding his leg up.

Harry loved watching his cock move in and out of Draco, as if this is what had been missing all his life. It looked so perfect and made him feel so complete. Draco turned his head and Harry kissed him slowly, then praised every inch of his body. Telling him that he was beautiful, and I want you always.

"Fuck baby, you're amazing", he would say and Draco knew that he was being worshipped by the savior, and he swallowed all of the love coming from Harry. He raised Draco's leg even higher, and started moving faster, forming a rhythm that had Draco's body rocking and grinding, and before too long, when Harry spoke the words - "My baby" - Draco came again, causing Harry to release his pent up orgasm into Draco once again.

After Harry had pulled out and cleaned them again, they kissed for what seemed like a lifetime, not wanting to stop for fear of it not being real. When they finally did stop, they fell asleep for the second time, to the sound of their breathing, not waking up again until morning.