1. Wanted

Harry Potter had been a wanted man many times in his life. The first, where he was wanted by Voldemort and death eaters alike - terrorizing his world and his life almost to the brink of insanity. Pulling him into a war, that no one wanted and no one had asked for. But it had been a long and eventful journey, and he had won, bringing the bad man to his knees and killing him with his own spell.

The second time had been during the war, when the Ministry had painted him as - and he still couldn't believe it - 'Undesirable No 1'. He had proven them all wrong by breaking into that same Ministry and bringing it to it's knees. The pamphlets that had been printed were those of Dolores Umbridge's doing, and every time that Harry thought back on it, he did so with a smile. That bitch would never have won. He had again, got the better of them all.

Now, it seemed that he was a wanted man again. Choosing not to join the Aurors, because he had done enough fighting to last him seven lifetimes, he had chosen a career that defied almost everything about him. Actually, that wasn't true. He had never chosen this specific direction, it was as if the career had chosen him.

It happened one evening when he was out with friends at a muggle bar in London. He was dressed in black leather pants, and a black leather waistcoat. Black boots and a belt. Bangles of different colors adorned both of his tattooed arms, there were silver chains around his neck, three sets of earrings in each ear, and his hair had been slicked back with a bit of Sleek Eazy gel. Not the horrid way that Malfoy used to do with his hair, but he rather looked like he just been shagged. It gave him a look of dominance, and to top it off, he moved with such grace and sex appeal, that he caught the eye of many people.

One of those people had seen him dancing with another man, and loved what was he was seeing. He of course, being a wizard himself, knew exactly that it was Harry Potter, and the more he watched, the more he wanted him. But not in the freaky ownership or sexual kind of way, no this man was the owner of a modelling agency. And he was on the lookout for new talent. It seemed that him scouting this particular bar on this particular night was going to be beneficial to both of them, if he played his cards right.

He had approached Harry when he had gone back to his table after the dance, and asked to speak to him in private. Not your run of the mill man, Harry's shackles were always up when it came to strangers, because he never wanted to be caught unawares. And yes, even though the war was over, and yes they had won, he still found it necessary to hide wands away in certain places in his house, because danger might just be around the corner or even on his doorstep.

Another thing about Harry was that he was an extremely private person. Only a handful of people knew where he stayed, and also that he had a private home in Wiltshire. The so called fans that sent letters to him, were so overbearing that Harry couldn't stand it. He hated the public eye, and had never asked for the attention. He accepted the fact that the public adored him for his part in the war, and he was truly thankful that they appreciated his effort, but could they please let it go. He was just a man, not some superhero.

He looked at the man and felt no immediate danger. He also felt around with his very powerful magic and found that the man was also a wizard. Harry had this ability, and his magic had become quite strong after the war. He didn't want to put it down to anything specific, other than now that he was free of everything that had been holding him back.

Free of the terrible muggles that had raised him, the judgmental teachers at school, the war and Voldemort who had tried to kill Harry ever since he had been born. He told his friends that he would return shortly, and that they should order another round of drinks. He left with the stranger and was taken into an office of sorts.

The man introduced himself as Frank Zabini. He handed Harry a business card, and started talking, not giving Harry a chance to say anything. "Mr Potter, I have been watching you, and I have to say that you are a stunning man. I own an agency who - when we see talent - we want to show it off to the world. You have talent Mr Potter. I would like you to come and work for me, and before you answer, please, at least think about it. We can meet your needs as well as those of the public. If you are not interested, please phone me anyway. I'd love the chance to change your mind", and with that he shook his hand again, and left as silently as he had arrived.

Leaving Harry standing there with a confused look on his face, but he pocketed the card anyway. He would take another look at it when he was alone. This was his fun time, and nobody was going to take that away from him. He went back to his table with a smile on his face and when his friends asked what the man had wanted, he just looked at them and said that he wasn't sure. He gave him a business card and told him to phone back.

Neville asked if he was going to, to which Harry replied, "I'm a nosy bugger, so I am intrigued, but I'll have to think about it first" with a laugh.

The next round of drinks arrived, and they enjoyed their time at the table, sometimes going to the dance floor to move around and just get lost in the sweat and the music - so that they could forget about the real world for a while.

Yes, if it hadn't been said before, Harry Potter was a wanted man, and although each and every time it wasn't of his own doing, he had come to accept it.