epilogue

P.O.V

_

Koreabo0 @koreab00    4min

#ParkFam spotted entering a private beach resort on Jeju Island. Fans also stated that ex-soloist Ira, seems to have a baby bump when they haven't announced that she's carrying their second child 👀

Clink link for more details:
http://jaywonlayag.imjealousofkengeneswhogottoattendtheofflinefansign.com

_

A scoff quickly exited Sunghoon's mouth after reading the article.

"Can't they just let us have a vacation in peace?" the annoyed guy rolled his eyes before shutting his phone off.

"And can't you just help me dress this small carbon copy of yours up who just won't stop moving around?" Ira softly rubbed her back, as it feels sore from running after her 5 years old son who kept running around the room in only diaper.

Sunghoon chuckled, he quickly entered the room as he was in the balcony and went near his wife with a smile.

"Is that small human inside you heavy?" Sunghoon asked as he rubbed the 6 months old bump Ira have.

"Don't ask the obvious and just dress Sungri up" Ira annoyingly threw her son's clothes to her husband's face before rolling her eyes and quickly went to sit on the bed.

"Park Sungri! Come here you!" Sunghoon acted mad as he called his first born son, who no one can't deny, looks just like him. It was like the younger Park Sunghoon but with an Song Hairi attitude.

Not like his father, Park Sungri is an outgoing, bubbly, and extrovert kid. The kid literally have the exact opposite attitude of his father when he looks exactly like him.

It has been seven years. Ira and Sunghoon had already quitted their idol life a year after their wedding. That was when they had their first son and Sunghoon building his own clothing-line company.

Just like what Sunghoon promised, he got another stable job that can help him feed his own family. Which is the company that he built with the small help of his co-members. Especially Jay who have tons of knowledge in fashion.

It was tough at first for Sunghoon, imagine taking the shot of having your own company when you're literally not sure if it'll be successful or not. But ofcourse, Sunghoon being Sunghoon, he pushed everything up— even his limits, and didn't gave up on having his own company.

Just the thought of him giving his family a really comfortable and worries about money the last life, made him work harder. And after a year, everything just went off like how he planned it to be. His company got known worldwide and slowly, he started building branches on different countries like New York, Japan, Philippines, and more.

And here they are, four years later, still madly inlove and staying strong with another child coming soon.

"But dad! it's so hot here!" Sungri grumbled with a salty face as he kept on distancing himself from his father who's now walking towards him.

"What do you mean hot? The ACs are literally on Sungri. Just come here or you wouldn't have mintchoco ice cream tomorrow" Sunghoon blackmailed his son by mentioning his all time favourite ice cream.

Sungri quickly halted his steps after hearing his favourite ice cream being mentioned.

It is both his and his uncle Sunoo's favourite ice cream flavour.

"Buy me one now first dad! Then I'll dress up and go to bed on my own" Sungri folded his arms infront of his chest and gave his father a smug smile. Knowing that his father really loves it when he go to bed on his own.