chapter thirty-five

Italic - thoughts

A year later

SONG HAIRI

I turned around as I felt someone tapped my shoulder.

"Water, babe" Sunghoon said a little loud as idols are performing right now and gave me a bottle of water.

I took it and thanked him.

I opened the bottle and mentally rolled my eyes while drinking.

We're in MAMA right now and guess what? Yes, we're still pretending.

A year full of lies

He also probably called me babe because Twice sunbae is just beside where I sit.

Him and the rest of enhypen were behind where my seat is, which is like a sofa that 9 person can literally fit.

Yes I'm alone in this seat.

I closed the bottle and was about to place it on the floor when Sunghoon suddenly sat down beside me and took the bottle away from my hand.

"They only gave 7 water, let's share" he said and started drinking.

I just let him and continued watching the idols perform.

Twice sunbae soon started performing, their performance started with their old songs.

(a/n: I'll be writing the songs in eng ver just because jahsjwhwjsh)

I wanna know,
How it could be as sweet as candy.

Love ain't as sweet as a candy. Yes it is at first, but I'm telling you, you wouldn't handle the bitterness at the end.

I wanna know,
How it's like flying in the sky.

I was looking at the screen but then suddenly felt Sunghoon hold my hand.

I wanna know, know, know, know,
What is love?

Soon after, I saw myself beside Sunghoon on the big tv I was looking at.

I looked at the camera man that's near us and waved with a smile.

What do love feels like.

Sunghoon showed our interlocked hands on the camera and pointed it while mouting, "this is love".

I also saw enhypen behind us making finger hearts and all behind us.

These dorks.

I can hear fans cheer louder than they were.

"This is not funny Park" I leaned on his ears and whispered.

"Do I look like I'm having fun, Song? I'm just clearly saving our image here" he also leaned and whispered back.

"Oh come on, it's been a year. Can't you lessen the plasticity?" I scoffed and leaned backward.

He didn't answer and just took the bottle that we drank on earlier.

I was removing my hand from his' so that he could drink but he tightened the hold and placed the bottle in front of me.

"Open it with your free hand" he said.

I mentally rolled my eyes and opened it with my free hand.

"You want?" he asked after drinking.

I nodded and was about to get the bottle from him but he nudged my hand with his' and just placed the bottle on my mouth as if I'm a kid who doesn't know how to drink.

Here he go again with his fake moves that's making my heart lowkey flutter.

After drinking, I closed the bottle again and he placed it back on the floor.

*******
I only have 7 days left before our summer vacation ㅠㅠ finally I could focus on writing again jabsksndjwja

^^