chapter twenty-six (edited)

Italic - thoughts

1 week later

Hoonie <3
Hey, can we talk?

Ira
About what?

We can talk here in
chat or call.

[ you changed Park Sunghoon's nickname from Hoonie <3 to Sunghoon ]

Sunghoon
I want to talk to you in person

And I have something important
to ask and tell.

Ira
Is it that important?

Sunghoon
Yes

So when are you available?

Ira
You know that I will never have
free time, especially if I'm
in the middle of promoting
my album, right?

Sunghoon
See u in three days

Saturday, 6pm. The usual
park

Ira
Did I say that I'm free?

I have photoshoots

Sunghoon
Then send me the location

I'll go there for you

Ira
No

I'll just go to the usual park

And please stop bothering
me after

Remember that we're
not together anymore

You can't just ask me
if I'm free or what
just to go out with you.

And also just make sure
that it is really important.

Sunghoon
Thank you

SUNGHOON

I should fix this, she was clearly busy and I should had let her explain. I know exactly everything she is going through especially that I also experience those every comeback.

But what if she really had the courage to cheat on me while being busy on her comeback?

Fuck it! I don't know what to believe anymore! Maybe I'll just believe anything she'll say when we met, I just want her back.

It's just, without her those days felt like I was floating and I am in my own and empty world.

I'm getting too desperate to have her.... I might just get hurt at the end...

I turned my phone off and got out of my room.

"Good Morning bro!" Jake greeted while eating toast.

"Where are the other members?" I asked as I only saw him and Jungwon at the kitchen. Because usually all of them are here and eating breakfast.

"Ni-ki, Sunoo hyung, and Jay hyung went out to get some groceries since Jay hyung will cook us dinner tonight, and for Heeseung hyung I don't know where he went. He just said that he'll meet someone important" Jungwon explained while putting nutella on his toast.

"I'm really curious on who Heeseung hyung is meeting, like, who's that important person? He started meeting THAT important person last Sunday and he just won't stop meeting that person as if we aren't promoting our comeback" Jake mumbled and took a bite on his toast.

"Let him be Jake, let him have his privacy
" I said as I put bread on the toaster.

"You do have a point" He said mouth full of toast. I looked at him with disgust as I hate people talking with mouth full of food and he asked me innocently why am I staring at him like that.

"Don't talk when your mouth is full!" I rolled my eyes and patiently waited for my toast.

"You're so moody! Like chill! No one's gonna steal Ira from you!" Jake said.

"They're not even together anymore, he doesn't have the rights to stop Ira from dating anyone" Jungwon said and laughed.

I know it's just a joke but it hurts because I know it's the truth.

"That's why I'm getting her back this Saturday" I said and saw them suddenly stop from eating.

Jake stopped halfway biting his toast, meanwhile Jungwon stopped from putting nutella on his bread. The both of them just looked at me as if I did something weird.

"what?" I asked and raised my brows.

Jake was about to answer but the toaster made a weird sound and popped my toast out.

I took it with a tongs and placed it in a plate. I left the both of them speechless since I'm good with a plain toast.

*******

^_^