chapter nine (edited)

Italic – thoughts

_

@Koreabooboo
Both Belift and rbw entertainment finally spoke about soloist Song Hairi and ENHYPEN's Park Sughoon rumor. Read full article below.

*Link*

_

1 week later...

_

Sunghoon
Hey wanna hangout?

Ira

You do know that we
just had an issue right?

Sunghoon
Then i'll just go to ur company,
besides we need to do our "collab" HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ira

Oh ye, I totally forgot about that

Then come now,
tell me when you've
arrived so that I'll go to
the locker areas since
I have something to get there

Sunghoon
Alrght, see u:))

Ira

See u,,, drive safely<3

_

After a few minutes...

_

Sunghoon
Hey beautiful, im alrdy at
the entrance of ur company.

Ira
Stop that cringey
nickname please

N e ways, i'll go to locker
areas now. U know where
that is right?

Sunghoon
Yep

_

SONG HAIRI

I quickly exited the dance studio and went to the locker areas. I cannot see him anywhere yet so I decided to get my extra shoes first since im not comfortable with the shoe im wearing right now.

I was peacefully looking for my shoes since almost everything is mixed up when someone pulled me, closed the locker, made me faced the person who pulled me and pinned me softly into the lockers.

"I missed u so much" he whispered and teasingly smiled at me.

"the fu- sunghoon u startled me" I hissed holding his shoulders while looking away.

"*laugh* u just look cute when your startle-"

"They are dating for sure" sunghoon got cut off with a deep but female voice.

We both looked at the direction of the voice and saw Moonbyul eonni, Solar eonni and all of the members of purplekiss. With a hint of panic on my face, I removed my hands from sunghoon's shoulder and slightly pushed him away.

"What are you all doing here?" I asked kind of embarrassed. I opened my locker again and grabbed my shoes just to hide my face because of embarrassment.

"Well I was going to treat them some coffee since they did great on their monthly evaluation, and we happen to see the both of you flirting in the hallway" Moonbyul eonni said trying to keep her laugh.

I can also see some purplekiss members, trying to suppress their laughter.

"Alright, drink your coffees well" I said while avoiding their gazes. I quickly pulled sunghoon and entered the dance studio I was in earlier with him.

"why are u so red? *laugh*" Sunghoon teased, I just rolled my eyes and started changing my shoes

*******
Get well soon hoonie... :(( Rest and heal slowly but surely, I love you! <8

^_^