chapter thirty

Italic - thoughts

SONG HAIRI

"Park Sunghoon from Enhypen is spotted on Lotte World with South Korea's Figure Skater Eunsoo Lim this afternoon. Some fans that saw them states that they even held hands. But what about RBW's soloist Ira who is announced to be Sunghoon's girlfriend? Did Sunghoon and Ira broke-" I quickly turned off the tv of the make up room and sat back down in the chair.

All of the staff inside the room got shocked and quiet after on what I did. Who wouldn't when I hardly placed the remote back down to the table.

I just sighed and plugged in my earpods before closing my eyes.

I felt the new make up artist hand shake a little while putting some lipstick on my lips.

"don't shake and calm yourself please" I calmly said to the make up artist with a closed eyes.

I felt her hand move away from my face.

HEESEUNG

"Fucking dumbass" I heard Jay mumble while watching something on his phone.

"Hey, what's the matter?" I asked him.

He showed me his phone and there shows an article.

I frowned.

"Sunghoon and..... Eunsoo?" I confusedly said and snatched Jay's phone to read the article.

After reading it I quickly dialed Sunghoon's number with my phone.

"Hello?" a female voice answered.

"Who's this?" I asked.

"Oh- this is Sunghoon's friend! And he's taking a shower right now" the female answered.

"Tell him to call me once he finished, I need to talk with him about something" I said and ended the call without letting her answer.

After an hour, our manager barged in our dorm with Sunghoon who just have a straight face beside him. The others got out from where they are and went to the living room because of the sudden noise.

"Don't let him leave, if I found out he got out of this dorm you'll be automatically fired" our manager stated to the guards that are now infront of our dorm.

"And also you guys, don't let him leave. I'm sure you don't want to also talk with the ceo one on one this Saturday" our manager said to us. We just nodded before he exited our dorm.

I heard Ni-ki tsked before entering his room.

I guess they already know about the issue.

"Trouble maker" Sunoo mumbled but all of us heard it.

"Sun" I went near him and held his wrist to stop his straightforward mouth from telling more words that might hurt Sunghoon.

Even if he told me that he won't talk to me unless I stopped talking to Ira, I still care for him. I know that he didn't mean it and he's just frustrated and stressed from all the things that are happening around him.

Besides he's my friend since trainee days. I know him better than anyone else.

"Just go inside your room" I ordered Sunoo. He nodded before rolling his eyes and entered his room.

Gosh his attitude is killing me.

"Hyung, let's talk" Jungwon suddenly spoke and pulled Sunghoon towards his room.

JUNGWON

"You purposely did it didn't you?" I asked him who is just staring blankly on the floor of my room.

"For our company to finally tell the public that you two broke up" I said and sighed.

"They're so stubborn that's why" He said and scoffed before seating on my bed beside me.

"I already told them to announce it to the public so Ira wouldn't push herself to still act like we're still together"

"but they won't fucking listen"

"users" he frustratedly held his temple.

"but don't you think it will just worsen your situation? Ira noona might think that you already replaced her"

"It will be harder for you to get her back hyung" I said.

"I don't care, besides she obviously doesn't want me anymore"

"All I want if for us stop acting we're still together just for fame!"

"God I'm not that type of artist, I work hard to achieve fame and love. I'm not a user!" He said almost yelling.

Right, I saw how hard he works. He even lost time for Ira noona because of our tight schedules.

"What if they still didn't announce your break up?" I asked with a frown.

"Then I'll announce it myself" He firmly said.

"Even if there's a possibility you loose your place in the company? Like you get kicked out?" I asked him again.

He shouldn't make these impulsive decisions.

He suddenly didn't answer anymore.

"See? You're obviously making impulsive decisions hyung. Try calming yourself first and maybe tell us what you have thought about the things that are happening around us" I patted his shoulder.

"We're always here for you hyung, you never know we actually have a better plan for whatever problem you have. And we're just not groupmates here, I genuinely care for you guys as my brothers already" I smiled at him and side hugged him.

*******
I believe that Jungwon is a walking green flag 😭

^_^