chapter twenty-seven (edited)

Italic - thoughts

SONG HAIRI

My phone kept on vibrating with all the messages and calls I am receiving from Sunghoon.

"Won't you answer your boyfriend's calls?" our company's make up artist that I am really close with asked while putting lipstick on me.

"We had a fight, and I don't want it to affect the photoshoot" I lied.

Wow, what a perfect reason Ira

"alright, if you say so" she said and called the hair stylist so he could fix my hair a little since it was moved a lot.

I grabbed my phone and turned off the vibration. It's getting annoying.

He's getting annoying.

"exactly 7:45pm your photoshoot will start Ms. Ira!" one of the staff yelled from the door. I just nodded and gave her a smile.

I looked at the time and it's already 7:40 so, 5 minuets left.

As I was humming some of my songs, someone went in the room making all of us look on who it is.

"Hey Hee" I called and he smiled.

"you look good" he praised and sat beside me on one of the chairs.

"thanks" I laughed. Heeseung had been here since me and Sunghoon broke up. He helped me heal in some way like going on my photoshoots and some of my performances. I told him that it's okay and he's also a busy person but he insisted.

"Ms. Ira! The photoshoot will now start! Please proceed to the studio! Thank you !" Someone announced.

We both stood up and went straight to the studio.

As I was doing my photoshoot a staff walked to me and said that someone is looking for me.

"I can go to that person" Heeseung suddenly said while I was preparing to go out of the studio.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded with a smile.

I just let him and went back with the photoshoot.

*******
short chapter! :)

^_^