chapter eight (edited)

Italic - thoughts

P.O.V

"Another issue?" Ira mumbled to herself feeling frustrated after hearing the news that have been spreading.

"I think the best way is to tell the public that the two are working on something" Mr. bang suggested. Everyone slightly nodded agreeing to what Mr. bang stated.

"Isn't it suspicious? Why are they together outside if they are working on something related on their career" Heeseung said. Feeling nervous and worried for his co-member and good friend.

Yes, Ira and Sunghoon were seen out together. The time when Sunghoon confessed his feelings.

"We can say that we just bought some coffee after the whole day of working? I guess?" Ira said feeling all the pressure and nervousness eating her.

*knock, knock*

Everyone averted their gaze on the door that's now being opened by rbw's ceo's assistant.

"Sir sorry to interrupt, but reporters are now infront of our company. Some are trying to get inside and kept on asking about Ms. Ira and Mr. Park Sunghoon" the ceo's assistant said after bowing politely.

Rbw's ceo groaned feeling stressed from all the things that's happening.

"Call the police, tell them to stop all those shit and don't answer any of their questions" the ceo who's now fuming in anger said to his' assistant.

Ira and Sunghoon only looked down, feeling guilty of everything that's happening.

"And you Song Hairi" the fuming ceo said making Ira look at him nervously.

"Oh-, y-yes?" Ira stuttered.

"Please, if the two of you are together or what, try and keep it away from the public. I know dating is against the rules the two of you signed but I can't do anything, I'll not stop the two of you if you have something going on romantically. Just please, please don't let the public notice it. Keep it a secret as long as you can, understood?" rbw's ceo said softly after seeing the two's terrified faces from the trouble they caused.

"Me too, all my artist know that I'm not strict when it comes in dating. But please just keep it a secret as long as you can" Mr. bang said to the two and chuckled as he kinda see the two cute.
(a/n: stop I can hear bangpd's "Ahhh kyeowo" when taki performed in iland😭😭😭 but lol I miss taki, he's my bias in iland lol. I just hope bighit will soon debut taki along with the other iland participants:(()

(a/n: bye- I just realised that Taki will debut soon and I have been his die hard fan since iland :') [edited] )

"Yes" Ira and Sunghoon said in union still with nervous and terrified faces.

_

@/disbitch

'Soloist from rbw Song Hairi or also known as Ira and Hybe labels enhypen's Park Sunghoon are reportedly seen together outside in ***** park, both companies still have not yet spoken about the issue'

_

*******

^_^