chapter twenty (edited)

Italic - thoughts

1 month later...

SONG HAIRI

It's already the day before my comeback. I am for real so excited because I didn't even drop a teaser to surprise my fans, and especially Sunghoon.

"Ira! Someone's looking for you" My manager called from the door.

"Eh? You said I am free for today?" I asked confused.

"I also thought, but I guess this person is important? I mean, he said that he's important" he explained.

I just sighed and decided to leave my phone in my studio. I stood up and went out of my studio to look on who the person is.

"Noona!" a familiar deap voice yelled from a distance. I couldn't see on it is properly because I don't have my glasses and contacts at the moment.

That person ran to me and hugged me.

"Oh my God noona! I missed you!" he excitedly said.

"I missed you too Daniel" I said and hugged him back.

Daniel, my cousin from my mom's side.

"Damn it, your younger but taller" I playfully scoffed, earning a laugh from him.

"I'm not tall, you're just small" he teased after releasing the hug.

"Whatever Kim Dongkyu. Come on, let's go in my studio" I said and he just nodded. He placed his arm on my shoulder and we walked to my studio.

"When did you arrive here at Seoul?" I asked after closing the door of my studio.

"Just this morning" he said while looking around.

"You stupid! Why didn't you took a rest first before visiting me?!" I scolded him.

"Come on! America to Korea only have 11 hours of flight" He smiled and went to me to hug me.

"ONLY?! are u kidding me you giant bear?!?" I playfully scoffed and hugged him back. I felt him kiss my head but it didn't bother me because that's how we act around with eachother.

"Ira" I heard someone's voice from the door.

I quickly removed myself from the hug and looked at the door.

"Sunghoon! What are you doing here?" I asked with a smile.

"I'll just buy some food" Daniel whispered before tapping my shoulder and exited my studio.

"Who's that? Why are you guys hugging each other?" he asked in a serious tone.

I was about to answer but he cut me off.

"Is that what you called busy?"

What?

"what?" I scoffed and looked at him with confused eyes.

"You said you were busy. That's why I let you do whatever you are doing and didn't bother you" he said. Eyes filled with confusion, hurt and disappointment.

"Do you really think I cheated on you?" I said almost in a whisper.

He's getting everything in a wrong way.

"Then what is that?!" he yelled. He fucking yelled at me. And to be honest, it scared me.

I laughed sarcastically at him but fear is still visible in me.

"You wouldn't even let me explain!" I also yelled.

"How can I let you explain when everything is so fucking clear!"

"I saw you! I saw you hugging someone else! He even kissed you! And it looked like as if you liked it a lotl!" he was fuming with anger.

"It hurts! Just by that it already hurt so much that I think I couldn't handle it if I still let you explain!" He ranted, tears started to form in his eyes. Soon all of it slipped out.

No, I didn't cheat!

At first I was furiously mad because he wouldn't let me explain, but when he bursted out everything he is feeling, I unconsciously warmed up.

I hurted him. He's hurt because of me.

I have so many thoughts that I want to say. I want to explain and clear everything, but my mouth didn't cooperate. Instead I only cried with him.

I hugged him while crying on his chest but he didn't hug me back.

"I'm sorry Sunghoon." I apologised, even though I did nothing.

I kept on mumbling sorry while hugging him. I don't know what came into me. But I kept apologising because of nothing.

"No Ira stop, I can't do this anymore, it hurts." he mumbled the last part.

"I waited patiently for you for months. I understood that both of us are busy with our careers"

"But when I finally got the chance to see you, you're already with someone else. Happy with someone else"

"That's the least thing I expected. I thought when I finally got to see you, I will be the first one you will hug and tell me on how tired you are. Tell me on how much you missed me and don't want to ever go away from my embrace" he stopped and sobbed silently.

He soon removed me from him and cupped my cheeks.

"Let's part our ways love, I love you so much I'm sure you're aware of it" he said with a hoarse voice and eyes filled with nothing but pain.

I kept on shaking my head to say that I don't want to broke up with him but he just smiled at me painfully.

"Just let me explain hoon" I held his hand tightly but he shook his head.

"Please, just be happy" he kissed my forehead before removing his hands that's cupping my cheeks. He wiped his tears and wore his mask and cap back to cover his identity.

I tried pulling him but he just kept on removing my grip from his hand and went out of my studio.

My cheeks were filled with tears and my studio is filled with my sobs that I couldn't control.

I sat down on my swivel chair with a heavy chest and stared on to nothing while crying.

He left me without knowing the truth. Selfish asshole.

*******

This is a sign to always look and listen on both side, not every side is right and not every side is not in pain. Always try to understand even if it's complicated and don't jump into conclusions, everything aren't always what they seem, remember that :) ily.

^_^