chapter thirty-two

Italic - thoughts

SONG HAIRI

I saw him enter the café with only a bucket hat.

Like what the company said... "Meet up. Only wear hat and act like there's nothing wrong with the both of you"

He started looking around, trying to look for me.

I waved my hands as soon as his eyes landed on the table I was seating on. He gave me a smile which I returned.

He went near me first and kissed my cheeks before seating down infront of me.

Give this man an oscar please.

I looked around and I can already see people staring at us. Some are even taking pictures and videos.

People really don't know the word privacy huh? I mean, this is what our company wants though. People spotting us and seeing that we're okay.

"How are you?" he softly asked while fixing his jacket.

"Good, you?" I answered and asked.

"I don't know, a mess I guess" he chuckled and whispered the last part.

"So where are we going after eating breakfast?" he asked while looking directly at my eyes.

"I have no idea" I said and started looking at the menu. He also started looking at it.

After a few minutes I told him my order and he went to the counter.

"Isn't that Sunghoon and Ira?"

"Yeah, Sunghoon even kissed her cheek. They seem good and didn't broke up" I heard the two girls who just arrived murmured beside our table.

I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it and saw my manager's text.

Manager-nim
Take pictures, upload it
in your Instagram accounts

I sighed and quickly took a photo of Sunghoon's back while ordering at the counter.

I tagged him and uploaded it on my ig story. After just a few minutes of my story being uploaded, my notification already exploded. I sighed, I turned on the airplane mode and do not disturb to avoid more notifications.

Sunghoon soon came back with our orders and we started eating.

"You shouldn't tell it to the public" I started while looking at my cake.

"I'm okay, stop worrying about me" I said again and took a sip on my shake.

He didn't answer but he stopped eating.

"Aren't you.... going to explain?" he slowly said while looking at me.

Now he wants me to explain after not hearing me out? What an absurd decision.

"No, what will change if I explain?" I looked back at him.

"You never listen anyways" I raised my eyebrows before moving back my gaze towards my food.

I can now feel him get angry.

God- The audacity?

"Why do you always talk to me like that?" he asked.

"Stop being sarcastic, can't you see that I'm serious here?"

"No, I can't see" I answered to make him more angry.

"I didn't know that seriousness can be physically seen now. How though? Teach me how to see it" I continued without taking off my gaze at my food and took a spoonful of cake.

I was taken a back when he stood up from his seat and leaned near me. He raised my chin to make me look at him before kissing the side of my lips. I could feel his tongue wipe the icing on the kiss before moving back.

"Can you see it now?" he asked.

He slightly twisted a smilebefore seating back down. People around us are now silently fan girling while filming us.

I didn't move, I was just staring at him with shocked evident on my face. I was like paralysed.

I kind of folded there...

*******
More bickerings soon ~ ajxkwhskasksja

^_^